Author Topic: who's the stupid one  (Read 480 times)

Offline waggytails

• Millie and Hattie
who's the stupid one
« on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
We have had Hattie for 6 days now and I think she must be really clever, tonight as part of toilet training we were out side in the pouring rain, There i am saying go wee wee and there she was sat in her kennel looking at me like I'm stupid.   :005:   We have been trying the toilet training mats for emergence's, the only thing is she thinks its a toy and tries to rip it a part, so I think we wont be bothering with them, feeling very tired today as we are getting up during the night to let her out for a wee when she cries. We go to her, don't talk, take her out side and say wee wee, she seems to do this quite quickly, then we just put her back in her create and off to sleep she goes for another 3 hours except this morning our other dog Millie woke her at 5.15am and that was it, a mad hour, I honestly did not know puppies had that much energy.  >:D  We have just won a baby monitor on ebay, so may have a sounder sleep when it arrives.
Mum to Hattie and Darcy

(Millie now forever playing on the beach,  RIP 06/03/2010)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
Re: who's the stupid one
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 09:53:01 PM »
Aww sounds like fun  :005: And i remember the running through the house with a wee stained training pad rather well  :005:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
Re: who's the stupid one
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »
I remember them getting chewed to bits too!

Now it's tissues that take a beating  :005:
Elsie my beautiful bluey