Author Topic: She is home  (Read 2088 times)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
She is home
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2004, 03:13:54 PM »
She's absolutely gorgeous Michelle, you lucky lucky thing :D  What does Billy make of her?

Gill,

Billy is walking round the house with an expression that just says when is that thing going home!!!!!  He is not impressed at all, when she cried in her crate last night he was barking as well and I am sure his tone was not reasurring :roll:   I am amazed that something so small can be so fearless even when Billy gives his grumpiest woof she comes back for more.  So long as everybody on here keeps telling me that they will get used to each other I will be fine :?  

Michelle                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
She is home
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2004, 04:06:23 PM »
Hi Michelle

Blue is still wearing his sad face! But thing's are definately getting better, When Bailey 1st came home Blue was happy to play fight with Bailey but when he wanted his quiet time he did NOT want Bailey near and although never growled at him he just kept looking for a place to go out of the way :(

We have since made an area for Blue in the kitchen and put a baby gate on the door (little sign says NO BAILEY'S ALLOWED!)  Blue knows he can go there and get a bit of peace if he wants to, I dont know whether Billy has his own space where he can get away but if he doesn't it may be worth considering as Blue is much happier since we've done this :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
She is home
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2004, 04:34:41 PM »
Maria,

Billy escapes on to our bed :roll: it his favourite bolt hole.

Michelle                    

Offline Anita

• Site Member
  • Phoebe 21/8/02 - 1/11/16, Libby (2/4/05 - 25/11/16
She is home
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2004, 04:43:43 PM »
Oh wow :D  I bet your sooooo excited having her home. I'm off to have a look at the piccy's :D

Keep us posted on how she's settling in.                    
Anita

Offline Laura

• Site Member
She is home
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2004, 11:39:09 PM »
Oh wow - she's gorgeous!!  Wishing you lots of sleep filled nights and clean carpets!! We can dream  :wink:   Enjoy her!                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline taniac

• Site Member
She is home
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 02:03:15 PM »
I know what you mean about the 'when's he leaving' face, Neo's still doing it and Jovi's 20 wks old... It doesn't help that Jovi spends most of his time biting Neo's back legs and hanging off his chest feathers  :o

I put Jovi in a crate at night so Neo can sleep in peace (it also means night times are clean)... as long as Jovi can see Neo he doesn't make a fuss!!                    
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)