Author Topic: Frisbee has Landed!  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
Frisbee has Landed!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2004, 09:34:14 AM »
Welcome Frisbee.  I'm sure Charlie-Spud will get on well with his little brother once he's over the shock!!  Can't wait until little Frisbee is able to venture into the wide world - maybe he will come to a future E Mids meet and we can all have a cuddle?

Let us know how you get on with two.  Emily and I are working on her Dad to convince him that two cockers are even better than one!

Sue and Tilly                    

Offline T

• Site Member
Frisbee has Landed!
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM »
:D Thanks Guys!!

Being one of the top British Secret Service agents ... the name's Spud, Charlie-Spud  8) ... we had to keep it all hush-hush from him as ya know he just loves to surf on here! :roll:

Actually things did happended a bit quicker than we'd expected ... it went from the talking stage back since the NW meet, then phoning Spud's breeder, to having a pup within weeks, to him arriving! So fate was calling ... yeah calling us dumb-ass names for going through all this again! ... but I blame Kelly-P and Topaz Billy ... we'd met Jenni and then heard about Abby ... well gotta blame someone else ehh!!  :wink:

Well the alcohol hasn't been cracked open ... yet ... and as expected Charlie-Spud is not very happy ... but we are starting to see an improvement, there's less 'motorcross scrambler bike' impressions coming from Charlie and more of a 'tractor' growl going on now!  :roll:
But we're keeping everything crossed and thanks for all your reassurances!

I'm sure they are going to get on ... and hey surely this post is about the "latest craze in trendy Cocker must-have toy"!!  :wink:

:shock:  Oh gawd he's awake!! Duty calls!                    
Charlie-Spud 'ere, oh and this little fella Frisbee!