Author Topic: I iz going to school!  (Read 3098 times)

Offline mcphee

Re: I iz going to school!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 05:49:57 PM »
Dyuno, she used to make me livacake an i did like it but her human puppis hate de smell. Iz tunni nice?  I fink shes gunna make me sum. fanks liddle Duggie. I luv yu, Big bad Rufus  :luv: :luv:
My Mum doesn't eat any meat, so she wiz nearly sick, but she just held her bweath, she made loads and then she putted it in the fweezer so she can't smell it. She no eat fish either, buts I love tunny, but I no like it that she gives my tunnybread to the ratties!
[/quote]
Hmm ratties...Now that's anuvva storwy. Dont spose use alloud to chasem?

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 05:55:11 PM »
[/quote]
Well, my Mum let me meet them and I really liked them and wanted to play with them, but now I iz banned coz I ran in to their room too fast all excited and one of them got scared and ran away and was stwessed, plus another time I went in and ate their dinner, so now I've not to play wiv them anymore. And I've definitely not to twy to play wiv the hamster coz he is tiny and he got really stwessed and his hair fell out and he had to get medicine from the vet, so I'm banned fwom there too.
I got no pals... :'(
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »
ooowwww...wufus and Duggie ew is bofe hilarius  :lol2: :lol2: Duggie, me finks ew haz been brainwasht wiv sumfin to make ewz such a good boy..I didnt fink puppies woz ment to be good  >:( And wuffy, dese mams of ourz will try anyfink to get us to behave; dey fink just cookin a diffwent type of cake will make us do dat recall fing....nah....I fink us norty uns getz vewy fed up of bwibes  :005: :005:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline mcphee

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2009, 08:01:21 PM »
Well, my Mum let me meet them and I really liked them and wanted to play with them, but now I iz banned coz I ran in to their room too fast all excited and one of them got scared and ran away and was stwessed, plus another time I went in and ate their dinner, so now I've not to play wiv them anymore. And I've definitely not to twy to play wiv the hamster coz he is tiny and he got really stwessed and his hair fell out and he had to get medicine from the vet, so I'm banned fwom there too.
I got no pals... :'(
[/quote]
Duggie and Chloe my bestest frens. Don wurry Chloe Duggies veri cleva. He's watin as it taks pwactis to be norty. Iys a bit wurrid he finks he's Duggie no mates an all hes tryin to do is help his mummi wiv the ratties an the gerbil fings. I helped my ol wuman an got a rattie in the garden for her. I leftit on the patio for her to find Itwas onli yung an she fort it was a veri larj mouse. Watta cheek! Itwas normus.Im lyin next to her an ive got smelli feet an ive jus dun a tuna blowoff. Hmm thats beta. Im finkin of yu to an ratties an bunnis an tuna bikit an twichin a bit. Bliss. Luv Rufie.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »
Hewwo Wufus, I've just woke up again and I've got smelly feet too, but my Mum is weird, she sniffs them whens I iz sleeping and she likes it! But she no like my tunny blow offs or tunnny breath.

Know wot I wiz doin earlier? I wiz bein norty and I dugs a hole and bringed in some grass and mud and a stone to the house and I ates the mud, I wiz all wet and spiky haired, I loved the rain. But I fights my Mum when she puts me out in the rain at night to go toilet, I runs back in and go grrrrowll at her, but she no scared of me, she just sez "Go toilet, be a good boy" and waits till I does it.
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline mcphee

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2009, 08:38:01 PM »
Hewwo Wufus, I've just woke up again and I've got smelly feet too, but my Mum is weird, she sniffs them whens I iz sleeping and she likes it! But she no like my tunny blow offs or tunnny breath.

Know wot I wiz doin earlier? I wiz bein norty and I dugs a hole and bringed in some grass and mud and a stone to the house and I ates the mud, I wiz all wet and spiky haired, I loved the rain. But I fights my Mum when she puts me out in the rain at night to go toilet, I runs back in and go grrrrowll at her, but she no scared of me, she just sez "Go toilet, be a good boy" and waits till I does it.
Gud boy Duggie. Yu keep blowin off an bringin in grass an growlin. rain's best, yull soon likeit an yur pawsall be so smeeli. I luv de rain. I onli growl wen norty mummi tris to tak my nice dead fings. I found anuvva pijin today an she got it out ov my mouf. Snot fare. Oh duggie wot a fine cocka usis. Hmm I smell so nice now my wets dryin. Cockas is best. Jus yu rememba. Rufie.

Offline izzysmum

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »
Hello Duggie,  my mum says she's very jealous that you were so good at your class, I've been four times now and when we're there she just says I'm a little tinker (whatever that is).  All I want to do is play with all the other dogs or get picked to do something by the trainer coz she gives me hotdogs or cheese, my mum then gets cross coz usually I just sick it all back up where I haven't chewed it.  Still I think that's good coz it gives the other dogs real 'poison' to 'leave' when their practising their walking.  We're off again tomorrow morning and mum says we're getting there really early so I can say hello to absolutely everyone before the class starts - she thinks I then might behave a little, but that's no fun!  Love Izzy xx   p.s  I have very smelly wind too but I'm not meant to say that coz mum says it's not ladylike!
Siobhan & Izzy Xx

Offline mcphee

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 10:16:53 AM »
Hello Duggie,  my mum says she's very jealous that you were so good at your class, I've been four times now and when we're there she just says I'm a little tinker (whatever that is).  All I want to do is play with all the other dogs or get picked to do something by the trainer coz she gives me hotdogs or cheese, my mum then gets cross coz usually I just sick it all back up where I haven't chewed it.  Still I think that's good coz it gives the other dogs real 'poison' to 'leave' when their practising their walking.  We're off again tomorrow morning and mum says we're getting there really early so I can say hello to absolutely everyone before the class starts - she thinks I then might behave a little, but that's no fun!  Love Izzy xx   p.s  I have very smelly wind too but I'm not meant to say that coz mum says it's not ladylike!
Izzy. Keep up the gud werk. Canrt hav too mani gud cockas. You soun lik a grate gal in the makin. Try rollin ova an smilin wen yu blo off. Love BB Rufus.(Big Bad)