Author Topic: Today I have been a really naughty girl.....  (Read 363 times)

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
Today I have been a really naughty girl.....
« on: September 13, 2012, 12:24:22 PM »
Rosie got up as normal and went to the back door to go out to do her usual business. ( a poo and a wee). While she does this I put the kettle on to make a cup of tea ( my usual businee!). As normal she ran back upstairs, its quite normal for her to do this and go to sleep for another hour. Then my son came down and says " do you know Rosies done a poo and a wee in Danielles ( my daughter) bedroom? I was so shocked, she hasnt done anything indoors for months, she has been so good. She doesnt normally like going out in the garden when its raining, do you think she doesnt like the cold either??? If so, I`m in for a hard winter!!!!! Rosie is 7 months.
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Re: Today I have been a really naughty girl.....
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
She's a monkey!!!  Could well be she just thought "bu**er that its too cold" and dipped back inside  ph34r I wouldn't worry to much about it, annoying as it is, she is still very young.  Maggie would still occassionally have an accident indoors up till she was about a year... I would just make sure tomorrow she can't get back in till you know she's been, and go back to a bit of praising like crazy when you see her go  :luv:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »
You can get 'mistakes' at any age. My big old springer, Jonny, was once caught short while we were out and took himself along to the bathroom, where he left his poo just in front of the toilet! I was so impressed at his resourcefulness  :luv: :luv:

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline piph

• Donator
  • Ozzy and Jess
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 03:05:28 PM »
You can get 'mistakes' at any age. My big old springer, Jonny, was once caught short while we were out and took himself along to the bathroom, where he left his poo just in front of the toilet! I was so impressed at his resourcefulness  :luv: :luv:

Haha - if only we could get them to 'go' in the toilet!! :005: