Cocker Specific Discussion > Insurance

Any recommendations for More Than Pet Insurance?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Londongirl:

--- Quote from: vixen on September 27, 2017, 06:12:47 PM ---I was with Sainsbury too.  I have had both my girls insured with them since they were 9 weeks old.
Now that they are 10 the premiums shot up to over £100 per month for both of them  I too looked around but as officially oldies now, there  were few companies willing to insure them so I didn't have much of a choice.  More Than were cheaper than Sainsburys at £63 per month with the same benefits so I changed to them too.  I haven't had cause to claim yet though but have heard good reviews of the company.

--- End quote ---

That sounds familiar - my cat turned 10 this summer and her premium with Sainsbury's shot up. The multiplet deal with More Than does seem to be good value.

Londongirl:

--- Quote from: its.sme on September 27, 2017, 05:43:13 PM ---

Have you looked at https://boughtbymany.com ?

Sharon.

--- End quote ---

Just did and it was more than More Than ( ;)), even after taking off the introductory offer.

Barry H:
I'm been with More Than (lifetime cover) since I brought Jack home as a l'il pupster (Feb 2015).  They weren't the cheapest but ISTR that after much mind-numbing research on t'internet they offered the cover I wanted at a price I thought was fair.  Thankfully, never had to claim (touch wood) but renewal this year went up a fiver (cheeky monkeys)!

Londongirl:
Thanks for all the replies, everyone. OH blanched at the idea that we are paying the same amount each month to insure MY scruffy  ten year-old moggie and HIS handsome two year-old Spaniel.  ;)

Switching to a joint policy with More Than definitely makes financial sense and it's good to hear people have (mostly) had good experiences with them.

Darwin:
You just have to remember next year price will increase dramatically, even more than the 25% introductory discount!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version