Cocker Specific Discussion > Health

First Aid Kit for dogs - what should I have please?

<< < (6/6)

dipsydoodlenoodle:
I am going away in a few weeks and was wondering what essentials I should take. I'll print the lists off and make a kit for him :)

Doggiecrazy:
Would be good to make a complete list of things needed and basic first aid advice I posted a long list further up but it prob needs revisiting now as things always change, used to recommend using savlon on dogs cuts but now its not recommended because the ingredients changed slightly and more information about it is now known.

CherryT:
I think these lists are grsat and I will certainly print them off for fututre junior dog.  I an amazed that everyone has all this stuff with them, it is realy impressive.  I had nothing lke this for Lucy - well, I had rescue remedy and various things around, perhaps  I was just very lucky that we never needed much.  I have to say that if we lived near the New Forest I would have everything!  Where we live, in the Hambleden Valley, with so many deer, I am very aware of ticks and get quite nervous walking through the fields and try and make sure I have the right kind of clothes on to stop them coming near me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version