Cocker Specific Discussion > Health

How to remove a tick

<< < (3/18) > >>

Beth:

--- Quote from: livercake on May 07, 2009, 08:52:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeanette on May 07, 2009, 08:48:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: livercake on May 07, 2009, 08:47:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeanette on May 07, 2009, 07:56:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Beth on May 07, 2009, 07:52:15 PM ---I'm amazed that so many dog owners have never had to deal with them :huh: in the summer i remove probably one a day on average, some walks Jarvis ends up with loads. >:( Even Lucy who doesn't go anywhere gets a few every year. ::)

--- End quote ---

Never seen one yet Beth but have a remover just incase for OH to use. I'm too squeamish  ::)

--- End quote ---

I'm adept - 2 or 3 a day off Jarv at the moment - just give me a yell and I will squeeze into a leotard and fly up armed with an O-Tom...just call me the T(ick)erminator  ph34r :lol2:

--- End quote ---

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:   What an image you've created in my head

--- End quote ---

I know - hope you've had your dinner :020:  :shades:

Sarah so do I - my OH is incredulous that I can see little brown ticks on a little brown dog before they attach  ::)

--- End quote ---

I find those ones on Jarvis too, tis usually the teeny baby ones. >:D

Joules:

--- Quote from: Beth on May 07, 2009, 07:52:15 PM ---I'm amazed that so many dog owners have never had to deal with them :huh: in the summer i remove probably one a day on average, some walks Jarvis ends up with loads. >:( Even Lucy who doesn't go anywhere gets a few every year. ::)

--- End quote ---
I think it is worse down your way Beth.  Coco had her first (and only so far) tick a few weeks ago  >:(  My cat Tigger had a couple last week which I discovered when he snuggled up to me in bed in the middle of the night  ::) >:(

bibathediva:

Only ever had 2 on Lola (it would be her ::) ) one fell off before i had time to do it and she had one on her eyebrow....it still grosses me out to remove them  ph34r they are just minging  ph34r
Never had one on Biba...she must have bad blood  :005:

Maria n Dennis:
I have never seen one , how will i know if i come accross one  ph34r . Im off to buy an o-tom now just incase !!

Maria n Dennis:
Also i have horses etc and still never come accross one , if they had, had one and i hadnt noticed what happens then ? Would they just fall out after a certain amount of time  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version