Author Topic: I found nice trainer notts/derby  (Read 2809 times)

Offline woolie

I found nice trainer notts/derby
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:20:33 PM »
After 6 months of searching  I have found a nice trainer for my working clown / cocker. 
I was initially put off by her only charging £5 a hour session but since she is very close to me and i was running out of options i gave her a go.....she covers all type of training / dog , from domestic to working .
I have been going to the beginners working dog class and every week she gives homework out then test you to see if you have done it.  Its a great way to learn i.m.o.   Learning little and often which when all put together makes for a happy dog       I now get more remarks about him being well behaved than looking cute  ...       K9 FUN CLUB .CO.UK

Offline Charliewells

Re: I found nice trainer notts/derby
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »
Thanks for the information, I've contacted the lady and we're taking Charlie to the beginner class this Saturday.  He goes to puppy classes but they're indoors and as we want to work on his recall and retrieve we too thought this kind of class sounded ideal.
Thanks again
Wendy

Offline woolie

Re: I found nice trainer notts/derby
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 06:03:11 PM »
And i thought no one local looked on this site.

I know she gave you a bit of stick today, but personally i would rather people tell it as they see it . The more research you do into his blood line may give you more info on his character which will help you get ahead of his thinking.  All the best and good luck