Author Topic: Henry has a shoot report for you all  (Read 1862 times)

Offline hanandhen

Henry has a shoot report for you all
« on: November 20, 2011, 09:04:10 AM »
'Ello muckers :shades:

The hooman person iz whinging about bein tired so I iz typin this myselfs. Mi pawz iz a bit big fer the key-bored so I 'pologize for spellins.

Well, yesterday we wentz shootin'! An not before time neither, itz all very well the hooman playin' wiv 'orrible poopies on a Saturday but wot about me sez I?

At firsts I couldn't work out why we were up so errly on a weekend,but wen we met the other nice hoomans in a carpark I new we woz goin' somwherr fun. The hooman woz drivin' too slowlee so I howled to make her go fasters. Then there woz lotz of hoomans standin' about talking and it woz booooooring! So I told them all to HURRY UP but they all ignored me >:D

Then we had to get into a big trailer. Mi hooman rememberered that last time I woz grumpee in there coz all the other dogs woz too close so she maded me sit on her nee like a poopy :o Very bad for field-cred.

Wee bouncied about in the trailer, then we woz at the start of the first drive!  :D I woz VERY HAPPEE so wen mi hooman let me go I went RUNRUNRUN into the cover. I woz not as norty as the other spangle but mi hooman woz a bit red in the facey regions ph34r. Then we did more bouncying in the trailer, then I woz like CRAZZEE SPANGLE and mi hoomin had to tackle me at the end of the drive  ph34r She woz very very cross and sed she woz takin' me home, but the other hoomins sed not to :005:

So I fort I had better be good and I woz a verree good spangle until we went bouncying back for lunch. Only nobodee gave me any lunch, I got mi stoopid jumper on and put in the box while all the hoomins ated soup and pie >:D. Also they drank port, which I fink iz veree sillee, as port is where ships go, 'ow can you drink one of thems? :huh:

I woz still a bit tired in the afternoon bittee so I fort I had better be good. I stuck with the hoomins, not always mi own hoomin, I like to spred the spangle lovin' about all the beaterers in case they get jealous :shades: :luv: Mi hoomin woz pleased tho, she gave me patz, only one time she patted me and also got a stinging nettle on her hand and she sed a bad word ph34r I didn't fetch any shoted birdies but I founded some and dided PHESSIE GROUND TO AIR RELOCATION :dance04:

Also, there woz less hoomins in the afternoon bittee so more spaces in the bouncying trailer ;)

So now we haz two phessies in the cupboard under the stairs and I fink I have finally managed to give the hoomin enuff exercise :005:

I hopez we iz goin' agen soon :happydance:

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: Henry has a shoot report for you all
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 12:22:02 PM »
Good boy Henry :luv:
You keep that girlie on
her toes ;)
steffxxx

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:33:51 PM »
Yep, the boy done (fairly) good. Just need to work out how to switch his ears on while working... at the moment they seem to mysteriously stop working, the poor lad ph34r

Offline Vicki

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
 :rofl1:  :rofl1:

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well done Henry.... both on your work AND your typing!!! You's a very very clever cocker, am sure mum was very proud of you and I'm sure she's sharing the spoils of your work with you  ;)
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 02:49:48 PM »
Clever boy!
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

sarahR

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »
Well done Henry. Sounds as if you both enjoyed yourself keep up the good work.

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 05:14:24 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Top marks for your shoot report Henry - not only does it sound like you had a super duper time but training of your human seems to going well too ......think you'll have to do a little more 'back to basics' training with the lunch time break & emphasise the importance of 'the doggie bag' ....if you're owner won't give it up easily, try swapping it for something they want more ....like their glass of port  :005:
More blog reports of the next outing please Henry - compulsive reading  :shades: :luv:   

If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 08:39:44 PM »
LindseyP it is troo. I fink she haz pozzesivness ishoos. I fink I can trayn her owt of it tho :005:

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »
Iz grate fun with Been beetling and dogging every week for the last few.
Wish I could sit on my hoomans lap iz shut in the back with a sprrrrr spangle and a big Gray thing called wine rammer. Sheez posh and speaks with a strange voice. Mummy's says she's germen what ever that iz
Mumsu rekons I shud be doing a figure 8 I can't as it's my unlucky number so I doz 000000000
Dinner time I get food as well but I want hers she won't swap with my kibble. I knowswhen we are going chasing flying things because I have diffrent foods
it's grate cause that pain Tia. Can't go yet as she is still a pupy so I laffs at her whe Shes in the window
LUlu

Offline hanandhen

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »
Beetling is grate! Mi hoomin normally takez food for me to, but coz it woz the furst shoot of the seeson and we woz late, she forgotted ph34r >:D She sez she wil do betterer next time (she had better) :police: