Author Topic: I am going to kill the little ****  (Read 3503 times)

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
I am going to kill the little ****
« on: April 13, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »
Hi

I haven't been on for a while and every time I do post it's to moan so sorry in advance

I have just caught the little (choose your own name here) stood on the dining table helping himself to the left overs from dinner. I wouldn't mind but I was just cooling the left overs down for him. Needless to say he's blown his chances there.

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Re: I am going to kill the little ****
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »
ooops!

If it's within reach then fair game in this house!

If he is used to having leftovers then he probably assumed you had left it there for him to help himself.

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »
I know it's my own stupid fault really.
I don't generally give him leftovers but thought I would treat him because it's Sunday  ::)
He does know he's not allowed to jump up at the dining table though, never mind climb on it  >:D

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:42 PM »
 :005: :005:

Sorry but that made me giggle.  :005:

Alfie jumped onto the coffee table last night right in front of us. We were gobsmacked, a bit like you.  :lol2:

We have a new name for Alfie...Asbo Alfie.  :005:

Did he manage to steal anything?  ph34r :005:

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »
I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one with a naughty little ***** of a cocker pup  >:D ! I was just about to post on here myself! I came home and thought we'd been burgled!!! I'd taken Rio out, leaving Roxy in the kitchen. When I got back, there were smashed plates, knives, forks EVERYWHERE. I looked over the worktops and all the fruit had been taken out the fruit bowl, tub of tomatoes squashed, pot plants up turned on the window sill.... Roxy had obviously been up walking accross the worktops, destroying everything in her path!! Needless to say, I was not a happy bunny!!  >:D The really annoying thing was that while I was out, I'd called into homebase to buy a new dinner plate as one of ours had got broken in the week - to come back and find half the dinner set smashed to pieces, boy was I annoyed!!!  >:D

Hopefully that should make you feel a tiny weeny bit better!!! Wanna swop?!?!  :005:

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 06:48:29 PM »
Thanks guys your naughty pup stories always make me feel better.
Roxy makes Eric seem like a saint. What a very naughty little girl. My groove used to be one for getting on the worktops. I never did find out how he got up there but he certainly enjoyed it when he did.
Maybe Asbo Alfie and Evil Eric have been PM'ing each other and giving each other tips. If Alfie is on your dining table eating half a cottage pie tomorrow you know what's happened  :005:

Offline angelbaby

• Site Member
  • My love, my life, my cocker spaniel
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 06:49:28 PM »
oh my  :005:
My little angel, sent to me in my time of need, i love you with every piece of my broken heart xx
My beautiful boy xx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »
Oh dear naughty pups  :005:
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »
I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one with a naughty little ***** of a cocker pup  >:D ! I was just about to post on here myself! I came home and thought we'd been burgled!!! I'd taken Rio out, leaving Roxy in the kitchen. When I got back, there were smashed plates, knives, forks EVERYWHERE. I looked over the worktops and all the fruit had been taken out the fruit bowl, tub of tomatoes squashed, pot plants up turned on the window sill.... Roxy had obviously been up walking accross the worktops, destroying everything in her path!! Needless to say, I was not a happy bunny!!  >:D The really annoying thing was that while I was out, I'd called into homebase to buy a new dinner plate as one of ours had got broken in the week - to come back and find half the dinner set smashed to pieces, boy was I annoyed!!!  >:D

Hopefully that should make you feel a tiny weeny bit better!!! Wanna swop?!?!  :005:

Naaaahhhh you are ok, I think we wil stick with our own hoolies after hearing that.  :lol2:

Thanks guys your naughty pup stories always make me feel better.
Roxy makes Eric seem like a saint. What a very naughty little girl. My groove used to be one for getting on the worktops. I never did find out how he got up there but he certainly enjoyed it when he did.
Maybe Asbo Alfie and Evil Eric have been PM'ing each other and giving each other tips. If Alfie is on your dining table eating half a cottage pie tomorrow you know what's happened  :005:

Do you know, I wondered who he was calling when he pinched the telephone before and I found it dialled and him chewing it.  ph34r :lol2: I said it was nana and grandad he had called, now I know.  :005:

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »
 ph34r ph34r  sorry but     

:005: :005: :005:

I've just had a battle of wills with one of mine too  :005:

All put in their beds while we eat Sunday roast and one little one decided to sneak out and jump up to the side to get to the remaining meat  >:D We were sat at the table and if I had been sat the other side and couldn't have seen I think the little imp would have got it (our table is in the same room)

Course the little  >:D ran back to bed and gave that 'butter wouldn't melt' look  >:( to make matters worse OH comes out with 'But he's still a pup!'  >:( He's now pinching my lines  :005:

Offline *sammy*

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »
i come down this morning to find that my 'rubbush' cupboard (where i put all my rubbish) door had open, sam thought it was great fun to empty it :o i have never seen sooo much mess, but no i have an extra clean cupboard :005:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 07:11:20 PM »
I have just laughed so hard at this my stomach is agony  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »
You think cockers are bad? My little Lucy dog is forever on my kitchen table. ::) And the butter wouldn't melt look was invented by her too. :005:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 07:34:30 PM »
You think cockers are bad? My little Lucy dog is forever on my kitchen table. ::) And the butter wouldn't melt look was invented by her too. :005:
  :o  :o Lucy?! I'm really surprized!! She has definately mastered that butter wouldn't melt look!!  :005:

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »
  :o  :o Lucy?! I'm really surprized!! She has definately mastered that butter wouldn't melt look!!  :005:

Lucy always surprises people when she's naughty. ::) She just looks so incredibly cute and little, but don't be fooled, she has the brain of a master criminal! :lol2:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).