Author Topic: I am going to kill the little ****  (Read 3504 times)

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
Re: I am going to kill the little ****
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 02:39:23 PM »
Just to let you know that our Ollie :angel:, is as bad as the rest.
My wife bathed him yesterday, got him all clean & smelling sweet, dried him, no problem.
Not knowing that the back door had been left open she let him go into the kitchen to get a drink.
She wasn't aware that I had took up Ollies drinking bowl to clean it, so when Ollie couldn't find it he went into the garden to try & get a drink from the fish pond.
Yes, you don't have to guess what happened,
SPLASH >:(,
in he went, out he came all green & smelly, so he then decided to try & get rid of green gunge by rubbing his face & body in the freshly dug soil.
The little treasure.
Mick.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
sounds like we're all in the same boat!!!
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Offline PennyB

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 03:58:54 PM »
My two (age 4 and 5) raided a bbq at the weekend (if it had been on my radar I would've put them on their leads straight away) and even though I eventually got them back on the lead  then let them back off when I had got right across the park Wilf the little b*** ran hell for leather back again with me in tow (already knackered as we'd already been out walking for 6 hours). Thankfully the people at the bbq were half cut so didn't really mind the intrusion twice. So while yours may still be a pup they can stretch your patience whatever age :005:
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »
My two (age 4 and 5) raided a bbq at the weekend (if it had been on my radar I would've put them on their leads straight away) and even though I eventually got them back on the lead  then let them back off when I had got right across the park Wilf the little b*** ran hell for leather back again with me in tow (already knackered as we'd already been out walking for 6 hours). Thankfully the people at the bbq were half cut so didn't really mind the intrusion twice. So while yours may still be a pup they can stretch your patience whatever age :005:

:lol2: :lol2:

But you  are supposed to tell us it gets better.  :005:

Offline kitegirl

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 05:25:57 PM »
Archie somehow managed to get in the fridge and run off with sausage rolls that were for the boys packed lunches!  >:D   My husband then went in the fridge this morning to find a great big lump of cheese missing. At first he was going to blame Archie until he found some teeth marks which matched my 10 year old sons!!!!     :wasntme:   I don't know who's worse?

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 07:14:21 PM »
I'm glad to hear it's not just black and white's that are so naughty.
However there does seem to be a pattern emerging with Alfie, Mylee and Eric. If only we had researched better we may have been warned about the black and white evil cocker puppy syndrome  :005:
Please someone tell us that black and white's grow up to be the best behaved most loyal cocker's of all. Pleeeeaaaase  :005:

Offline Flippajh

• Site Member
  • Jazz and Bo pre-haircuts!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
We had a good one today, we're having some of our garden dug up, builders and diggers and stuff, which the girls love!  More mud to play in unfortunately, we had a knock at the door this morning and the builder was stood there with three pairs of torn pants in his hand, they'd raided the washing basket (clean thank god!!!!) and buried them in the bit the builders are working on, was soooooo embarrassed! 

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 09:49:09 PM »
We had a good one today, we're having some of our garden dug up, builders and diggers and stuff, which the girls love!  More mud to play in unfortunately, we had a knock at the door this morning and the builder was stood there with three pairs of torn pants in his hand, they'd raided the washing basket (clean thank god!!!!) and buried them in the bit the builders are working on, was soooooo embarrassed! 

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: I would be mortified.  :005:
I'm glad to hear it's not just black and white's that are so naughty.
However there does seem to be a pattern emerging with Alfie, Mylee and Eric. If only we had researched better we may have been warned about the black and white evil cocker puppy syndrome  :005:
Please someone tell us that black and white's grow up to be the best behaved most loyal cocker's of all. Pleeeeaaaase  :005:

Alfies breeder did tell us he was a 'sod' at 5 weeks.  :lol2: And his grandads names is Chaos.  :lol2: However his dad and mum are a pleasure, so fingers crossed.

Offline Katina

• Site Member
    • Kennel Pretty Flower's
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »
Now I've seen it all  :D
The other day one little Evita (3 months old) stole a piece of bread from the kitchen table, before I had time to say anything her mother Emma went over, took the bread, put it back on the table and then had a go at her daughter  :o :005:
There's only one, -but that one is a lion

Offline tillydog

• Site Member
  • Rommel & Lady
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 10:16:57 AM »
The other day one little Evita (3 months old) stole a piece of bread from the kitchen table, before I had time to say anything her mother Emma went over, took the bread, put it back on the table and then had a go at her daughter  :o :005:

OMG! :o

Offline Beth

• Site Member
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »

I've noticed similar with my boys. :luv: Jarvis was really destructive when he was a pup, so has been trained to leave things alone, so he keeps telling Rudy off for picking up toys, then stealing them, and presenting them to me with his "i'm a good boy" face. :luv: :005:
Owned by Jarvis (Cocker), and Lucy (Cavalier).

Offline EmmaA

• Site Member
  • Eric
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »

I've noticed similar with my boys. :luv: Jarvis was really destructive when he was a pup, so has been trained to leave things alone, so he keeps telling Rudy off for picking up toys, then stealing them, and presenting them to me with his "i'm a good boy" face. :luv: :005:

These are so funny keep them coming. That one with Evita and Emma is hilarious  :005:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »

Good God that never would have happened in my house......Sally would have been right behind Glen in case he dropped any. If she picked it up off the floor then officially she never stole it  ::)  :005: :005: :005:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Adrienne

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »
I'm probably talking too soon, but all Ella has taken is kindling or logs for the fire and chewed them up.  Oh and Sunday my 15 yr old son asked why she had a pile of bras on her bed.  She had claimed all my daughters pink bras from the washing basket. :005: