Author Topic: overeaten  (Read 866 times)

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
overeaten
« on: May 05, 2004, 06:21:47 PM »
Alan laid some new tiles in my utility room last weekend. Whilst he was doing this, stored the 15kg bag of burns in the dining room squashed into the empty fireplace.

Everyday we feed her as normal, all is fine, we wrap the bag back up.

Well.... I have just been upstairs changing the bedsheets, for about 10 mins... as i came down the stairs i heard this rustling about....

Can you guess whats coming....

Yes she had made her way into the bag and was stuffing her face.... this was about 30 mins after her normal dinner.

I don't know how much she ate, but when I picked her up and dragged her away she was coughing . Now shes jumping about all hyper,and acting like a lunatic....  I have just eaten my dinner, and as normal she was trying to eat that. why is my dog so greedy. will her stomach never be full.

What happen when they overeat so much?

Should i cut down tomorrows portions?
I wish she were FUSSY..                    
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
overeaten
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 06:32:38 PM »
Cathy, I fully sympathise with you  :(  

Piper is so greedy - her mouth is always in receive mode  :(   She does not even bother to sniff anything anymore it just goes straight in and down in one go  :shock:   That includes socks/scrunchies etc :?  :?   :roll: she's certainly not fussy!

I know it's a worry when they are fussy eaters but I honestly do not know which is worse  :?  :shock:  :?

We lock Pipers food away in a cupboard but she's always hanging around the door...........just in case  :wink:                    
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
overeaten
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 06:45:21 PM »
All of mine have done this at some point :lol:  The food is well and truly locked away now :wink:  Unless mine have made themselves unwell and ends up with the runs, i don't cut the next days ration down. At least it was healthy food Jazz gorged on - my over-indulgence food is cheesecake :wink:  :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
overeaten
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 07:20:39 PM »

I wish she were FUSSY..

Trust me Cathy, you wouldn't!!! :wink: #

Sneaky lil Jazz eh :lol:   My german shepherd once did this, she ate half a large bag of wafcol :?  Just let Jazz sleep it off and then maybe giver her a little more excerise when her tum has setteled :)