Author Topic: Kadie 4 Year Old Female @ Many Tears  (Read 5811 times)

Offline DeeDee

Re: Kadie 4 Year Old Female @ Many Tears
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 06:47:52 PM »
Kadie is showing as 'RESERVED' on the Many Tears website.  :luv: :luv: Diana

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »
Kadie is showing as available again :'(

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 01:04:37 PM »

17/03/14
Kadie is re available through no fault of her own. In her time in foster she has come on in leaps and bounds and is an absolute delight. Kadie is completely housetrained and sleeps quietly in her crate overnight. Kadie walks well on a lead and the highlight of her day is going out for walks, she sniffs around and loves the sun on her back, her coat is really coming through now. Kadie is becoming accustomed to daily life in a busy household, she is getting used to the kids noise and hustle and bustle but definitely prefers the company of adults. Kadie gets on well with my dogs who are respectful and gentle but will let them know if she is concerned that they might pinch her toy or chew! I suppose if you've had nothing, you want to look after these new wonderful treasures! This girl is the most cuddly and affectionate dog I have ever known, all she wants is to cuddle up with her human in front of the telly, I think if someone was at home most of the time (although fine when left in her crate for a couple of hours) she could be an only dog. The right home must be out there for my Kadie Cupcake!
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Dinah

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2014, 12:32:17 PM »
Wish Kadie's new people would get a move on and find her.  She's blossoming in her fosterhome. :-*