Author Topic: Reta 18 Month Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1293 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Reta 18 Month Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: March 20, 2015, 05:08:42 PM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=12903

18-03-15 Reta is an 18month old Cocker Spaniel. She is a lost soul at the moment and lives in a world very different to ours. She has never known a pat on the head and a "good girl!" when she has earnt approval. She has never heard the call of "walkies!!" when it's time to go and explore as she has never had the chance to go out. She is very afraid of new things as she just doesn't understand them. Reta is very underweight and will need some careful feeding of a good diet to help her gain strength in her body and she will also need to gain strength in her soul. She needs to feel secure and is looking for a very special someone to open her path and walk with her on her journey to happiness. She is great with other dogs and will need the kindness of a dog in her new home to show her about house training and walking on a lead in her own time. Reta needs tender loving care but in time, this special little lady will give you her heart and you will feel so proud of her.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Reta 18 Month Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »
Oh Reta, don't worry sweetheart, I am sure someone will come along very soon to change your life forever.

Offline kimteresa

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 07:05:48 PM »
Poor little darling, she just needs a cuddle and loads of love and kisses.  Think I should put an application form in for her.  I already have a 15 month golden cocker spaniel.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 08:35:09 PM »
Oh Reta my darling girl...hoping you find your forever home soon. :luv:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline kimteresa

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 11:12:20 AM »
I have just been turned down because Jonesie our existing dog hasn't been neutered.  Jonesie has a grade 5/6 heart murmur and had a heart operation last July which was a huge success but the murmur will always exist.  Liverpool has just given us the go ahead to have him neutered but vets cannot fit him in for 6 weeks because of the lambing season.  I feel soooooooooo disappointed.