Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Re Ollie

(1/1)

Jaysmumagain:
Hello Everyone.

Firstly I thank you to all those who thought of me after Ollie passed.  It has been a dreadful time as I realise so many of you understand.  I also wanted to say sorry if you PM'd me - I think I may have had a few and only actual received one - so maybe a glitch, but a thank you.

Just to say he faded so very quickly and that really is a blessing.  He is chasing the bunnies now with all my previous darlings - all so cherished.

I am back now looking at COL and all the post and the of course the two word game....nice to see Jayne getting stuck in there :lol2:

Take care

Julie

Mudmagnets:
Nice to have you back me dear  :luv: :luv: keep posting

ejp:
Good to see you again.  It's a comfort to chat to folk who get it.  xx

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: Jaysmumagain on March 20, 2023, 05:40:37 PM ---Hello Everyone.

Firstly I thank you to all those who thought of me after Ollie passed.  It has been a dreadful time as I realise so many of you understand.  I also wanted to say sorry if you PM'd me - I think I may have had a few and only actual received one - so maybe a glitch, but a thank you.

Just to say he faded so very quickly and that really is a blessing.  He is chasing the bunnies now with all my previous darlings - all so cherished.

I am back now looking at COL and all the post and the of course the two word game....nice to see Jayne getting stuck in there :lol2:

Take care

Julie

--- End quote ---

:lol2: its been so quiet here lately and I need my daily fix of COL!  :005: Glad you‘re back Julie!  :luv:

Finvarra:
 :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
Lesley and Dylan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version