Cocker Activities > Showing

Crufts - some photo's

(1/4) > >>

Michele:
Hi all, well it was a fantastic day, but so very busy. It was great to meet up with Jane at long last. Also met Mary and Loraine. It was like meeting old friends, no awkwardness between us at all. Hope you agree girls ;D
Anyway enough of that here's a couple of photo's that actually did turn out not too bad.                    

Michele:
and here's another.
Note Ruby licking her lips as they had just shared some sausages............as promised ;D
Otis just sat with his tongue out the whole time. I think he was just in awe of this amazing young lady :-*                    

Mike:
Beautiful - and what a nice couple they make  ;)

Wish I could have been there, so i for one really appreciate you showing us photos!  :D                    

Michele:
Just goes to show what delightful temperaments these two have, as this is the first time that they have sat up on a table together and neither minded at all.
If you look at the first photo again, you'll see Ruby's red rosette for her first place, and next to it is the lovely rosette she was awarded for Cocker Pup of the Year.                    

stueymac:
Thats great Michele, thanks for posting those!

They both look adorable! Quite unlike our two scoundrels!!
Pleased you all had a great day. Hoping that we might make it down to spectate next year!                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version