Author Topic: 'Sitting' on your foot  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Bonnie W

• Site Member
Re: 'Sitting' on your foot
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 10:06:58 PM »
 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I am falling about over Annie's reply!!!!  :005: :005: :005: I was vaguely hoping that it wasn't what i thought it was but obviously it is   ;) Do you think having her spayed will sort it out?

Offline PennyB

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 10:19:45 PM »
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I am falling about over Annie's reply!!!!  :005: :005: :005: I was vaguely hoping that it wasn't what i thought it was but obviously it is   ;) Do you think having her spayed will sort it out?

Hardly --- Ruby's been spayed for 4 years now ::) :005:
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 11:25:50 PM »
Sound like you may have to live with it even after spaying.  ::)  Why not be happy for her?  I'm sure Mae West had a lot more fun than Shirley Temple.  :005: :005: :005:

Offline waisis

• Site Member
  • Mr. Big Paws
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 11:40:36 PM »
It's no good.  I can't stand it any longer.  This is getting too much like a Pinter play.   Can I simply point out that three of us - including the original questioner - are talking about one thing and the rest of you are talking about something totally different?  Bonnie isn't asking about cockers who cuddle up to you for love, or sit on your foot to stop you moving - adorable as your descriptions have been.  To put it bluntly, she's asking about female cockers who get some form of
Thanks for the clarification!  But it is sort of like cuddling up "for love"  ph34r :005: ph34r :shades:
Bailey and Mom

Offline PennyB

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 12:20:16 AM »
It's no good.  I can't stand it any longer.  This is getting too much like a Pinter play.   Can I simply point out that three of us - including the original questioner - are talking about one thing and the rest of you are talking about something totally different?  Bonnie isn't asking about cockers who cuddle up to you for love, or sit on your foot to stop you moving - adorable as your descriptions have been.  To put it bluntly, she's asking about female cockers who get some form of
Thanks for the clarification!  But it is sort of like cuddling up "for love"  ph34r :005: ph34r :shades:

of course it is ;) apart from the wicked look Ruby usually has on her face :005:
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline megbug

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »
My Dags does this! he shuffles sideways so he's rubbing up against my crossed feet...then he'll start to try and cock his leg over them! not trying to pee on my foot, but looks like he's practising cocking using my feet to balance him. its really embarrasing when there's people over! try to discourage it bu the doesnt seem to be getting the message!

Offline debrand

• Site Member
  • My angels Barney 2004-08 and Jet 2005-09
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 08:35:18 AM »
My Dags does this! he shuffles sideways so he's rubbing up against my crossed feet...then he'll start to try and cock his leg over them! not trying to pee on my foot, but looks like he's practising cocking using my feet to balance him. its really embarrasing when there's people over! try to discourage it bu the doesnt seem to be getting the message!

WARNING-not to be read early in the morning after a poor nights sleep. I got right to the end of the post having read "My dad does this" before thinking "WHAT!!!"  and reading it correctly from the start again.  :embarassed: :embarassed:- sorry!- I would hasten to add that as usual I read the last post first so I had no idea what the thread was really about!

Offline megbug

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »
 :lol: now THAT would be a real problem!