Author Topic: Little Sod  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Dannyt

• Site Member
Little Sod
« on: April 07, 2007, 06:36:11 AM »
Charlie,
Thats my immaculately behaved worker, you know the one who never goes up the stairs, even when we are out because he knows he's not allowed. Thats the same one that won't go to the toilet in the garden, the same one thats never had an accident in the house since he was about 4 months old.........Well. last night whilst Donna and I were watching the telly Charlie calmly got of the sofa ran upstairs and promptly peed on my bed......I have spent a good hour washing a king sized duvet in the bath and then to add insult to injury I dripped some of the water from the duvet on his bed and got the filthiest look in the world EVER!!!
We have ISSUES!!!

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
Re: Little Sod
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 07:31:05 AM »
has he been speaking to rolo.. ph34r  rolos done this twice on jens bed. Ive since found out that its fairly common for  normally continant dogs to  choose to piddle on beds couches,, ??territory marking or some such stuff,,, but VERY annoying and Expensive to boot!
 my solution... cheap duvets and closed and barricaded doors.. oh and tin foil on spare bed in case I do leave door open in a fit of forgetfullness as he wont like jumping up on that! :005:

Penel

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »
That's the thing I love about dogs, they are great for bringing you back down to earth  :lol:

Offline LoveCatz

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 12:53:17 PM »
One of our cats had an upset stomach on our bed in the middle of the night while we were in it

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »
I looked after my friends Springer once and she was only here 5 minutes and she pee'd on my bed  >:D :005:

Offline JaneB

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 04:24:46 PM »
Dodge did this not once but TWICE in one week >:D  resulting in us being left with no duvets while waiting for them to be cleaned.
He hasn't done it since, but was banned from the bedroom for a while.
Little darlings aren't they!

Offline Dannyt

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »
Luckily it has been a gorgeous day here so the duvet is out on the line drying  ;)

Might be a late night whilst we wait for it to dry completely tho  >:D

Don't you just love the little darlings  :lol: