Author Topic: 2 baths in 1 hour  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Vivienne

• Site Member
2 baths in 1 hour
« on: July 12, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
Jake had a bath last night and he was beautiful and fluffy, weather was great so we left the french windows open to the garden. Funny noise, got up to investigate Jake in the pond covered with weed. 2nd bath time french windows closed and he is percil white again.
Oh joy

Viv

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
Re: 2 baths in 1 hour
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
 :005: :005: :005:

Typical!!!! Do you think they do it on purpose?!?!  ::)
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 11:15:29 AM »
 :005: :005:
my ellie is currently sporting a luminous multi coloured coat after my grand daughter skai decided to paint her with her finger paints ::) haven't bothered bathing her again. she had two baths last week if i do her again she'll leave home :005:
she looks quite funky with her new "do" :lol:

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 11:20:07 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »
Now, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would you want to smell nice and be all fluffy, when you have 'eau de stinky pond' as an option? ;) Do you have foxes living near you? That's another very highly regarded scent I'm told and excellent for getting rid of all that horrible 'clean' smell....... :005: :005:

Hannah

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline Vivienne

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 12:48:57 PM »
Last night about 7pm we had a deer in the garden! we don't live in the countryside at all but on the outskirts of Winchester!! fantastic scared both pups to pieces!!
AM Whistler (has a bad tummy) had a pooh so Jake walked it all over the kitchen floor, did not fancy breakfast

viv

Offline AnnieG

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
Waves of fellow feeling from here.  ::) ::)  On Monday both Cassie and Millie had a bath following an ecstatic encounter with a dead sheep (at least three weeks a gonner and maggotty - the best kind, they think).   >:D On Tuesday, Millie got rid of the smell of shampoo by rolling in a pile of excrement found behind a fell wall.  (Human, I think - I'd make a spade a mandatory part of fell walkers' equipment if I was world dictator.)   Brown from head to foot and we had to drive home with all the windows open.  >:D >:D And on Wednesday, Cassie rolled in the rotting remains of a dead curlew.   >:D >:D >:D So the current score is two baths all in three days.  So far, today is uneventful - but we haven't been for a walk yet.  :005: :005:    

Offline beth@dallas

• Site Member
  • Beth on her first day at her new home!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »
Fantastic!  Bless him!! :D

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:58:35 PM »
:005: :005:
my ellie is currently sporting a luminous multi coloured coat after my grand daughter skai decided to paint her with her finger paints ::)

Lyn Where are the pics of the gorgeous Ellie with her new multi coloured coat?  :huh: