General > Introductions

Hello

(1/4) > >>

dog2:
Hello from me and my cocker spaniel Benji. :)Before i got him i really wanted a small lap dog...when i heard that there was a dog needing re-homing i went to have a look and found Benji.He weighed in at nearly 5 stones. ???The people who had him were reputed to be feeding him til he died as they didnt want him any more. >:(Whatever,we have had him about 18 months now and he has been considerably smaller by degrees along the way.He is about as trim as he will be now and enjoying life to the full.Still has to watch his weight though.I didnt know anything about cocker spaniels and their ways before him but am certainly learning now!! ;D :-Any handy hints and tips on how to keep your cocker spaniel happy would always be appreciated from those more experienced than me. ???                    

Jen:
Wecome to Cockers On Line -
 :o A five stone cocker! - that's unbelievable - and to think they were over feeding him so that he would die >:( some people are so cruel.

Thankfully, it sounds as if Benji has found himself the good family he deserves - and you have found yourself the best website for cocker info!  Though I'd say all Benji needs is a proper diet with a side helping of unlimited love -  ;D

Photos please????? :D

Jen & Monts                    

Tricialane:
Welcome to COL.

Hope that you will find it as useful as I have done.

I'd also love to see a picture of Benji (great name)

Tricia                    

Mike:
Hi there, welcome aboard.

Sounds like Benji has all he needs to make him happy right now - and well done on getting his weight down  ;)                    

tracey:
Welcome aboard, Sounds like Benji has landed on his feet ;)
How could someone feed a dog to death >:( Poor mite. Some people >:(
Hope You find the site useful.
Tracey :)                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version