Author Topic: Have to put my gang into kennels  (Read 3171 times)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
Re: Have to put my gang into kennels
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 02:29:50 PM »
Good luck gill - I would have offered but I'm booked that weekend

PM me what time you will be leaving as I may be able to juggle this end  ;)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 05:21:45 PM »
OMG guys, I wasn't hinting for any of you to take them - I like you all too much to inflict them upon anyone on here  :lol: :lol:  I think you have all forgotten 4 little words - Dallas is a whinge  :lol: :lol: Go on, admit it, you all want to witness the wonder of the whinge first hand  :005: Hmmm, must ask if the kennels are sound proof  ;)  I think my brother is starting to wear down though - if I can get someone to look after Vegas then he MIGHT look after the others. He loves Vegas but he is a big bully with the others when he is around my brother and it makes things very stressful.  Failing that, we are going to get a dog walker in Aberdeen and pay them triple-time to come and walk them around the car park for 2 hours  ;)

on my way up to scotland  you wouldent mind me droping my 7 into you Gill would you  :lol:

Of course  :D  Couldn't guarantee which 7 you got back though  :005: :005:

Thank you all so much for the offers though - it just proves what a lovely bunch of people you are  :-*
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
I've had 3 children, there's very little that scares me  :lol: :lol:  My offer still stands (I would come through to Aberdeen to walk them round the car park for you too ;), thats closer to me than where you live anyway.

Don't be stuck, I know how much you like the wrestling  :D
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 05:38:57 PM »
I agree with the others, especially since you've had so many health issues with your gang lately  ::) I think they'd be better off at home with a sitter or a dog walker, especially if it's only for one night.

Their immune systems are probably a bit down right now so I don't think they should be exposed to the bugs that can be in even the best of kennels  :-\

I've had 3 children, there's very little that scares me  :lol: :lol: 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(and you can't miss out on seeing John Cena in the flesh, I have seen him at a club doing rap  :luv:)
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 05:59:46 PM »
(and you can't miss out on seeing John Cena in the flesh, I have seen him at a club doing rap  :luv:)

No way  :o  Next time get your act together and get me his number  ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I am soooooo jealous.  Did you get any pictures??

I've had 3 children, there's very little that scares me  :lol: :lol:  My offer still stands (I would come through to Aberdeen to walk them round the car park for you too ;), thats closer to me than where you live anyway.

Now that I may take you up on  :lol: :lol:  What a great way to spend a Saturday night, eh??  :lol: :lol:

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 06:11:38 PM »
.  Did you get any pictures??

:'( No, they didn't allow cameras in the club and at the time my mobile didn't have a camera.  :-\

I won tickets for it from a radio station (believe me, I am so not into rap!) He is huge! and gorgeous! I would feel so safe in those arms!  :luv: :005:
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 07:02:28 PM »
I'd look after them  :D  My house is so mad anyway I probably wouldn't even notice a few extra whingers in there  :005:   Give me a shout if your brother says no!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 02:56:50 PM »
Think we have it sorted now! Vegas is going to my brother and the others are going to stay with Vegas's groomer. She has about 20 papillons who live in the house so they will have plenty of company  :005:  Bet I still cry though  ph34r

Offline Tasha

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »
thank god for family  :D  I have a cousin who comes in and stays if I need to go away, an ex that is more than happy to take the dogs... wouldn't have trusted one person i dated though even though he constantly offered one of the dogs in his care was killed in a car accident because of his irresponsibility yet he's great with his own dog. ::)

Pity your not down south I have a friend that runs a business called Keyminders and she's very good you can either send your pets to her staffs homes or they will come and stay in yours.

Offline emilyjw

• Site Member
  • However crap the day cocker kisses aren't far away
    • Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »
Ooh what are the Papillons like? I think they look lovely but have never met one. Glad you have got this sorted, she is going to have fun with all those dogs  :005:
Emily & the Jabracken fluffies - Bracken, Hermes and Jasminex

http://www.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 10:11:19 PM »
  Bet I still cry though  ph34r

If you don't cry then you not truly in love  ;)  I cry every time i leave my dogs in kennels or anywhere  ph34r

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 10:43:21 PM »
Glad you got it sorted! It is a worry when you have to leave your 4 legged friends, I'm hoping to go to a boxing match in Cardiff in November to whatch the gorgeous Joe Calzaghe in action  :luv:  :-*:luv:, I'm working on my sister to come and stay ( good ole Sis!!) try not to worry and enjoy the wrestling :D
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 12:55:50 PM »
Glad you've got it sorted Gill, leaving them behind is a real worry for any dog lover. :luv:
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline ruby ruby doo

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »
lovely to see so many kind hearted people out there. Almost as difficult as organising child care..and i have never been keen to use that! I work in a pre school and we have to have inspections of the care we provide..is there not some kind of registration and inspection body overseeing and liscencing dog care facilities.Anyone paying for care for their animals would certainly have the right to expect they have a certain amount of exercise every stay at a kennels. just a thought people have baby sitting circles..so why not a dog sitting circle..my puppy had to be puppy sat on her first evening as i had forgotten an important night out...I did not stay for pudding! but it was strange asking a friend to puppy sit when i rarely ever have my kiids baby sat!
jo & ruby =)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 08:03:22 PM »
I had a dream last night that she lost the dogs so have now practically talked myself out of going  ph34r  I have heard rumours that it is all pretend anyway  :lol: :lol: