Author Topic: insurance  (Read 1338 times)

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
insurance
« on: November 06, 2008, 05:35:58 PM »
I cant make head nor tail of insurance companies.Today got renewal for Bonnie from More than, 23% increase from £155 to £192 so went on their website put all the same details in quote for £152.Rang them they couldnt match their own quote said cancel exist policy and take out new one online.Sheer madness ,went to sainsburys for the same cover £124. Do they want business or not? >:(
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline Crazy Cocker Gang

• Donator
  • Jack, Flynn, Brie and baby seth xx
Re: insurance
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 06:21:02 PM »
main thing is are they offering lifelong cover and is there a high limit for each individual condition

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
Cancelling and renewing (with the same or a different company) isn't always an option, though; if your dog has been seen/treated by a vet since you took the original policy out, then there will undoubtedly be exclusions on any new Policy....so although the premium is less than the renewal, so is the cover  ph34r
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »
Bonnies status hasnt altered .No illness,no treatment even the man i was talking to from More Than said he thought it was stupid but his hands were tied. i do realise that a preexisting problem would not be covered by a new policy but this wasn't the case
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet