Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

KC names

<< < (23/23)

lemoniee:
S'ok J! Now I know what a buff is :) I've seen them on dogs before anf thought they looked cool, I think they suit the boy dogs better than our girly doggies, there's so many cute clothes for dogs out there, saw a pup@our local farmers market a blue roan called saffy,  she was only 2weeks younger than delta but she was sooo small and had a little pink stripey jumper on with a pink bone logo on the back, I'm not into the dress-up-your-pooch thing but she did look a cutie-pie!!

Jeanette:
Indie's pedigree name is ******* Oh So Stunning and Quinn's pedigree name is World Cup Related as he was born during that time  :lol:

Emilyoliver:
Emily is Dervey Touch of Class
Ollie is Dervely Afrikan Knight (all his litter were Afrikan - Dream, Sun, etc)

Emily's alternate name submitted was Dervely Little Miss.

kevcal:
Interesting, I just came across your post in a search..

I have a working cocker, Murphy who is Brogenslade Hustler..
We got him from a farm nearby on the edge of the New Forest.
He's 12 and a half now and finally slowing down a little 🙂(sadly tbh)
Just discovered he has high blood pressure (220 to 240..! hardly surprising the way he acts) so he's on tablets for it now.

--- Quote from: Hurtwood Dogs on December 09, 2009, 11:55:39 AM ---Normy is 'Brogenslade Delightful' which is just her Kennel's name followed by a random word I suspect as she's not really 'Delightful' :lol: Might see if I can change it to Brodenslade Queen of Huff :005:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version