Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

KC names

<< < (2/23) > >>

september:
Roxy is Kenmilleven Enchanting which I think is lovely! There were 5 in her litter 2 girls and 3 boys, the girls were Enchanting and Endearing and I got to pick which I wanted for Roxy and the other girl had the other! I'm not sure what the boys were. 

ladylola:
Sasha's is  Ladylola Lovelylocks.

Her previous owners chose this I think and called her Lola.

Only to put her in the paper for sale 2 weeks later. I bought her and changed her name to Sasha.

Ellie's is  Anahi [from the kennel she came from] Alianna.

Don't know 2 of my 3 rescues,  but My daughter calls Paisley, Pudsey Parsnip  :lol2:

debsj:

--- Quote from: september on December 08, 2009, 09:01:06 PM ---Roxy is Kenmilleven Enchanting which I think is lovely! There were 5 in her litter 2 girls and 3 boys, the girls were Enchanting and Endearing and I got to pick which I wanted for Roxy and the other girl had the other! I'm not sure what the boys were. 

--- End quote ---

Roxy's name is lovely.
I was chuffed to see the 'Kenmilleven' part as my Dylan's KC name is Kenmilleven Monsoon though he's more of a tornado!!  :lol2: :lol2:

silkstocking:
Nancys is Staplehill Silkstocking - I think thats a bit random - I like it, but its random!

Honey's is Honeycombe Ice Cream - we chose it before the breeder sent off the registration paperwork....

We incorporated her name (Honey) and went with a food theme, as her Dam was a drinks theme!!!
Also, Honeycombe Ice Cream kind of suits her colouring...  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version