Author Topic: 2 or 4 Legged Equafleece  (Read 857 times)

Offline pipkoi

• Donator
  • Butch-my First Cocker Spaniel 18.02.67 - 28.06.75
    • Dylan's Blog
2 or 4 Legged Equafleece
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:28:08 AM »
Looking at getting these for our boys but undecided between the 2 or 4 legged versions.
Would welcome any advice, pros and cons
Thanks
Pip, Dylan, Charlie, Teagan & Kai
Remembering Butch, Brin, Simba, Toby, Jasper, Jarvis, Jake,  Bayley, Sailor & Foxy - my forever bridge babies

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Offline Holly Berry

• Donator
  • Today I’m going to be a b****r
Re: 2 or 4 Legged Equafleece
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 12:01:35 PM »
I've got the 2 legged jumper for both of mine. They are 7 & 1 and active with no sign of rheumatism or arthritis, but if I still had my older girls I would have got them the 4 legged if only to keep their hips warm. They can put in a waterproof back zip in the 4 legged version if the dog is stiff or arthritic,extra £9
Rosie Cassie Lucy Poppy and Holly My Angels at the Bridge

Offline JeffandAnnie

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »
I have the four legs. I didn't know about the zip - would have done that if I had, as it's difficult getting them out of the back legs and Jeff squeaks a bit  :-\ I think I may have gone a bit too small though as I saw a comment that a 22 was too big and they are stretchy.

Offline leisl

• Donator
  • Hi-Life PAT Dog of the Year!
    • Muppet - PAT Dog of the Year Winner 2010/2011
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »
We have two and four legs in an assortment of colours (what a surprise).  Muppet tends to have the 4 legs on as she has far more feathers than Krumblino.  Both dogs are happy in either though and I find the 4 legs keeps the burrs out of their coats.
Lxx
Leisl, Muppet & Krumble
Orange ones are more juicy!!

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »
After trying the 4 legged version in an 18-20", I decided it may be a bit of a struggle as Odie grew so opted for the 4 legged 22" which is roomy but easier to get on and off!  Ideal for him as he has a lot of feathers and gets completely soaked when mooching through the wet grass etc.  Saying that, the 2 legged ones are very cute too :luv:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Emma xx

• Donator
  • Meg
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 05:20:32 PM »
Meg has the 2 legged on (which Alfie currently borrows, poor deprived puppy!) in black which is ideal for her as she doesnt have many feathers. I am going to order the 4 legged for Alfie this week as he has more feather and takes longer to dry than Meg does. Havent decided which size to go for yet though, either 18-20" which will be snug and harder to get on, or 22" which will probably be a bit big but easier to get on :-\ .... will have to think about that :shades: xxx
Emma, with Meg (11) and Alfie (3)

Watch Alfie's first year!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e5e2eace5d415d7d989a&skin_id=7