Author Topic: Dangly poop!  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Liz F

• Donator
Re: Dangly poop!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing that  :020:  :005: :005:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline angie68

• connie
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 11:26:57 PM »
Connie has had danglers but she panicks and runs like a loony looking behind her  :005: and on one occasion came running into the house and jumped on my newish velour sofa  >:D  Fortunately she then ran back to the garden and i followed quickly and shut the door to stop her getting back in and had to assisst her.  I must say it wasn't our finest moment.  :005:
Angie x
Angie & Connie

Offline ElaineH

• Donator
  • Handsome Morgan 19/06/2008 - 03/03/2024
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 08:33:41 AM »
When he's been shredding his tuggy rope Morgan occasionally gets a clingon and goes nutty , running round in circles trying to grab it before it attacks him  :lol2: Why is it I'm the only one to sort it out :dunno:  OH has never intervened  :005:
"Histories are more full of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends"  Alexander Pope

Offline SusieY

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 02:35:31 PM »
This brings back memories!  When I was young we had a sealyham terrier who had a habit of backing up to a wall to do his poo (usually runny).  We always used to carry tissues to try and remove what hadn't been rubbed on the wall off his back end.  Not a very cool teenager activity and my sister and I were mortified if any of the 'village boys' caught us in the act  :embarassed:

Offline joanna84

• Daisy
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »
With him, it's normally when he has eaten banana skin  >:D

:005: :005: Yup I've been there too with the banana skin as the culprit!   :020:

Offline fizzyntiffy

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 07:42:13 PM »
 :005: :005: so funny.  Anyone else get the clingon or squidy poo followed by frantic 'tobogganing'?

Most embarrasing when you've bent down to pick/scrape up to find your darling furry friend, front legs going like the clappers, is scooting around in circles behind you - to the amusement of passing motorists & pedestrians ph34r

:005: :005:  And for those of you who haven't experienced it yet..... the day will come  :lol2: :005:

Offline Danni and Freya

• Freya
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »
:005: :005: so funny.  Anyone else get the clingon or squidy poo followed by frantic 'tobogganing'?

Most embarrasing when you've bent down to pick/scrape up to find your darling furry friend, front legs going like the clappers, is scooting around in circles behind you - to the amusement of passing motorists & pedestrians ph34r

:005: :005:  And for those of you who haven't experienced it yet..... the day will come  :lol2: :005:

:005: :005: :embarassed: yep we've been there

Offline Shardlake

• Snow Dogs
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
Wow - thought it was just me, never seen anyone else dealing with a dangler :p

My Cocker is not the problem, - Patterdale Terrier, she just stays in squat position, looking at me. I have wet wipes for my hands, should it go wrong  :wasntme:

Thanks for a great thread, have laughed at every post  :005:

Offline SJP

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 07:51:33 PM »
Lola had a grass clingon that would not come out - so I cut it off with the scissors to neaten the ends up til she did another poo; looked very fetching for an hour or two  :005:
Sally & Lola xxx

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »
Lola had a grass clingon that would not come out - so I cut it off with the scissors to neaten the ends up til she did another poo; looked very fetching for an hour or two  :005:

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Millie

Offline DarceyTheDog

• Shutterbugs of shadwell
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 08:32:40 PM »
Sooo glad it's not just me!  :rofl1:
Katie, Darcey and Mitsy

Offline september

• Site Member
  • Summer is for ball throwing!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 09:31:06 PM »

:rofl1: :rofl1:

:lol2:  :rofl1:
I have had to assist Roxy a few times with sandwich bags,   ph34r  :005: usually when she finds thrown away sandwiches they go down in one, bag or foil and all!
She also runs around looking behind her until I help her out! luckily I have always had a poo bag to hand!
We have also had a couple of face wipes that she has stolen from the bin that needed assistance!!