Off Topic > Computer Help

Internet Connection

<< < (4/5) > >>

sweetie:
we are on aol,and i must say up untill about 6months ago everything was fine,now,we just get cut off whenever :blink:and   sometimes the connection freezes,it,s a real pain in the rear ,it annoys me .i pay the money by direct debit,on time,surely it,s not to much to ask to get the service in return :)

bluegirl:
I'm on Telwest broadband. Started with dial up and progressed to broadband. Been with them for about 3 yrs and I haven't had a problem with the service.

Sharon:
I'm with Telewest (Blueyonder) Broadband, as soon as your computer is switched on, you're straight online, no need to connect, been with them for a few years now without any problems!

catwillow:
We have bt broadband......... didnt have any problems at all until we changed our sky digibox a couple of weeks ago, now it wont work when the digibox is connected to the phone line......... Bt have said that we need to get a filter and that our old sky box should  have caused the same problems, but it didnt!  :huh:  Was wondering if you had sky and if that could be causing the problems?

Sass:
We have Sky and AOL!!! Nightmare combination  :angry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version