Author Topic: Leeds Champ show  (Read 8064 times)

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
Re: Leeds Champ show
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
Hope you all had a fun day, nice to see that a couple of Chloe's relatives did well! Boy I wish I had time to show her!  :005:

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 07:43:02 PM »
Well done everybody especially Susan with Tanya on wining minor puppy bitch!! :D

also a little note Megan got VHC with Roxy in Yearling bitch but for some reason it isn't listed in the results(not on Higham press either)  :'(

Michelle

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 07:51:29 PM »
Well done everyone !
and well done Chelsea and i'd like to thank Sam (for taking him) and esp Louise who handled Thomas for me as i couldn't go as my nans in hospital :'( well they cheered me up 2 nd in junior qualified YIPPEE!!! 1 ST in yearling  and another 2 nd in novice dog made my day :D :D just sorry i missed it not sorry i missed the mud though :005:

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2007, 08:34:03 PM »
Thanks Michelle had a wonderful day she was a little star, hope your foot is better soon.
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline heelers n cockers

• Site Member
  • Freddy Flashback-BIS Colne Valley '09 & RBIS '10
    • Moonwillow Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
well done and congratulations to you all!
Cocker Spaniels leave their pawprints on your heart......
Lancashire Heelers however.....leave their teethmarks on your trousers!

Champagne for my real friends...Real pain for my sham friends....

http://moonwillowcockerspaniels.piczo.com

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
Urrgh the mud was terrible!! Well done everyone, Chel & Debs well done for Thomas :D Gins got VHC but very pleased she passed her Bronze KC Good Citizens award :D
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 10:11:59 PM »
Phew just back from Leeds, what a long day.  My baby puppy got a 3rd today so has now qualified for Crufts (yipee) :lol: and Mr Darcy got a VHC in a very large Junior class - so I am quite chuffed.  I was also pleased as Bentley's brother and Darcy's dad got the dog CC and BOB :lol:.  Boy was it very very muddy there, we have dumped all our muddy stuff in the garden to be sorted out tomorrow.

Well done to all COL who got placed.

wendy
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 10:24:59 PM »
 :D Welldone wendy good day for us hey!! can't believe i wasn't there  :'( well done kelly  ;) how did you do sat ?

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
Well done Susan and Miss Tantalyser! Griffin says he loves his sis very much and is going to grow up to be just as gorgeous as she is.   :luv:
"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »
Hi All

Well back after our week away and whilst the Boys just missed out on qualifying for Crufts we did have a good time for the majority of our trip it was a shame that it was so wet at Leeds  :'( :'( the campsite was awful and has put me off camping again ... the Boys were very well behaved though and loved being in the tent.

HUGE well done to Sue with the gorgeous Tanya on getting BMPB she is an absolute delight  :-* :-*  It was lovely to catch up with some of you on my trip over ...... sorry that I didn't manage to catch up with you Wendy  :'( but pleased your Boys did you proud - the classes were very tough with some lovely dogs going cardless.

My friend's PD won BPD to our absolute delight .... although some people did critise her for not showing him herself !!!!  His owner is very new to showing and didn't have the best of starts with her first show dog and first Champ Show experience last year !!!! The puppy is a very strong and powerful boy and needed somebody who knew what they were doing to handle him to show her how to do it and of course to get the best out of him  ..... his breeder showed him as she wanted to and had spent hours and hours getting him ready for the show from the Tuesday before East of England up until Saturday evening ......  So I can I just say please do not shoot people down when they do well .... even if they didn't actually do it there is always another side to the story and we all have to start somewhere ... we should all be encouraging new people into our sport not sniping at them !!!

Anyway lovely to see some of you over the last week ................ and nice to meet Chole and the lovely Ashley .....

Hope you all had a good trip home I feel like a zombie and can't believe I've got to go to work tomorrow  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dessie xxx
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »

So I can I just say please do not shoot people down when they do well .... even if they didn't actually do it there is always another side to the story and we all have to start somewhere ... we should all be encouraging new people into our sport not sniping at them !!!

Sorry to bring this up on here but this person who was quite rude to my friend is a member of COL and should really be a bit more understanding ....

Anyway lovely to see some of you over the last week ................ and nice to meet Chole and the lovely Ashley .....

Hope you all had a good trip home I feel like a zombie and can't believe I've got to go to work tomorrow  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dessie xxx

So true as someone who has only been doing since Thomas came out i find it really hard and we do keep the numbers up  ;) i couldn't take my boy as my nan just had major operation so louise took him for me and i no there will be people who say he only got placed where he did cause it was her  ::) it is such as shame it should be about the dog and not the face and i hope by boy got qualified on his own merits with a good handler who show him at his best ;) (She is better than me but we all gotta start somewhere :005:)
We must meet at next show Dessie  ;)

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 09:34:09 PM »
Well done everyone  :shades:
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »
Sorry Wendy I nearly forgot!!!! Well done on qualifying Bentley!!!! :D Well done to Sue too, sorry to hear Dessie IF your friend was critised but I can understand where some people are coming from (although I don't agree that people should snipe at anyone.)It doesn't encourage newcomers when they see time and time again people getting other people to take there dogs in to win classes for them  :-\ (this is not aimed anyone in particular before you shoot me down! ph34r)

I have always been a firm believer that you should show your own dog and I would never ask anyone to take any of my dogs in the ring unless there were extreme circumstances,  it means so much more when you actually do it yourself whether your a beginner or experienced it's all a learing curve and we all have to start somewhere ;)

Visit our website

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »
Now i feel even more guilty  :005:

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 10:05:30 PM »
Don't take it personally Debz I wasn't aiming it at anybody it's just a generalised view since Dessie brought the subject up ;)

Visit our website