Author Topic: Newbie Question: which classes  (Read 1717 times)

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Re: Newbie Question: which classes
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 09:25:12 AM »
Don't leave it too late grracee. My Billie is getting close to one year old and I now realize I should have been doing much more while she still classed in Puppy.

Yes Quinn's been going to ringcraft since his second jabs - and we've still got a long way to go.   First show booked now though so hoping the bits that haven't clicked yet with him, with do and vice versa  :shades:  :lol:

Good luck in your first shows, let us know how you get on.    :luv:

Oooooh exciting. Will we be at the same show??
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 10:31:32 AM »
We didn't get started till Heidi was almost out of puppy.... We found that allowances were made for them fidgeting and being naughty (due to our incompetance as handlers) whilst in puppy but more noticeable when you moved out of the baby classes.  Wish we'd started a lot sooner.  Charlie on the other hand was coming to ringcraft as soon as he could and first show when he was 6 months.

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 10:38:24 AM »
Don't leave it too late grracee. My Billie is getting close to one year old and I now realize I should have been doing much more while she still classed in Puppy.

Yes Quinn's been going to ringcraft since his second jabs - and we've still got a long way to go.   First show booked now though so hoping the bits that haven't clicked yet with him, with do and vice versa  :shades:  :lol:

No  :005:

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »

No  :005:

Oh That's a shame. Hopefully the boys will meet up some time. Is it a close one to you then? Good luck anyway whereever it is.  ;)

Sorry to the op for going a bit off topic there. We too didn't show Tally untill later. We were in Puppy, but didn't do minor puppy, so a whole new experience for me. I do hope they can get away with fidgiting.  :shades: :005: Mind you Dru does seem able to turn it on when it counts.  ;)

Offline jennyspin

• Site Member
  • my gorgeous Boyd & Jitka at Master Groom 2012
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
Good luck Sarah and Dru for your first show at 6 months with the little man. He's soooo gorgeous. Not forgetting your juicy red Mr Tally either. We are missing everyone being in this neck of the woods!  :luv: :luv:
Sandlauga cockers
Never assume anything...except an occasional air of intelligence! The Sheriff to Guy of Gisbourne (Richard Carpenter, Robin or Sherwood, Rip 27/02/2012, a writing talent who will be missed).

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
Good luck Sarah and Dru for your first show at 6 months with the little man. He's soooo gorgeous. Not forgetting your juicy red Mr Tally either. We are missing everyone being in this neck of the woods!  :luv: :luv:

Awww Thanks hun.  ;)

Offline bracken

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »
We are first timers too and have just booked our first show  :blink:

Will be a West of England fingers crossed if Lace is ok and not holding on to her mop  :luv: :005: