Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Rescue Cocker

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jaysmumagain:
I would try Spaniel Aid.  I had discussions with a lovely volunteer when I lost Ollie and I am sure if Harry had not been made known to me I would have had a doogle from them.

They do seem to really go to town of seeing if you are good for a rescue - but to be honest someone who has loved and owned cockers are what they hope for there dogs.

Good luck.

Robbie34:
I have relented and I#m going to collect a Golden Cocker puppy tomorrow.  Going to call him Toby.

MIN:

--- Quote from: Robbie34 on August 04, 2023, 09:28:06 PM ---I have relented and I#m going to collect a Golden Cocker puppy tomorrow.  Going to call him Toby.

--- End quote ---

:luv: :luv:   we were almost tempted this week but head won over heart. Only because we have a holiday booked shortly.

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: Robbie34 on August 04, 2023, 09:28:06 PM ---I have relented and I#m going to collect a Golden Cocker puppy tomorrow.  Going to call him Toby.

--- End quote ---

:luv: :luv: That’s wonderful news!!
I wish you lots of happy years with Toby, look forward to hearing all about him. Do keep us updated (and remember to hide the socks  :lol2:)
All the best  :luv:
Jayne + Humphrey

vixen:
Really pleased for you.
I felt guilty when i got puppies when there are so many in rescue but I found it difficult to even get a reply from the rescues I contacted.  When I was looking for my second one, I knew that because Maisie is a feisty little girl with attitude, a puppy would be better to join the family.  Ned has fit in well and he is the only dog Maisie actually plays with.  She considers other dogs not worthy of her attention  :005:
You have to do what is best for you and hope you have lots of happy years with Toby  :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version