Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Can anyone help me?

<< < (2/4) > >>

*Jay*:
Hi Nicky, I'm really sorry to hear that you have to rehome Charlie. Have you tried any of the cocker rescue reps? There may be someone waiting on a boy just like him. If you were up my neck of the woods I would have taken him in a heartbeat - let us know how you get on. Hope he finds a special home soon :-*                    

Anonymous:
Hi Mike

I have tried the breeder, but she has had a change in circumstances and all her dogs are girls, she cant take him!!

Nicky                    

Anonymous:
nicky just wanted to wish you good luck an very warm wishes.. I have strong feeling that you will find him a home very soon, please dont worry  :-*                    

Jane S:
So sorry to hear your news Nicky - shame the breeder can't help but I'm sure if you contact Jacky Marris Bray, one of the Rescue Reps (01427 628788), she will try to help - it could be she already has people waiting for a young Cocker who would jump at the chance of taking on Charlie. Give her a ring anyway - you have nothing to lose :)                    

Pammy:
Nicky how sad for you. Like the others have said - you'll find a nice home for Charlie - he has a lot going for him :-*                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version