Author Topic: Burns  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
Burns
« on: February 16, 2004, 09:20:19 PM »
I am looking at different types of complete food to feed my pup, Can someone advise me if burns is a complete food or an something you add to another type of food. I have read there website and i semms to last forever.

any advise please                    
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Hel

• Site Member
Burns
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 09:31:06 PM »
Burns is a complete food.  I've not tried it myself, but many people recommend it.  You can request a sample via their website.

The complete food I feed is James Wellbeloved Duck and Rice.

It really is worthwhile buying a more expensive quality complete food - such as Burns.  The effect on Fletch's coat since changing to JWB is amazing - he's black so the extra gloss he now has is obvious!                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Burns
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 11:13:21 PM »
Burns is an excellent quality complete food - you get next day delivery if you order online as well. We're feeding Nutro at the moment but have used Burns in the past & will no doubt do so again. Jame Wellbeloved is another good make as Hel mentions.

Jane                    
Jane

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
Burns
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 05:51:14 AM »
Yes, Burns is a complete food, Indie is on the Mini Bites for pups. I too have noticed a change in his coat, much glossier and he loves it. It was developed by a vet, and contains great quality ingredients too, and actually works out really cheap to use - there's a cost per day thing on the website.

They always deliver on time too, in my experience.                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Burns
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 09:20:20 AM »
weve changed Nell over to Burns ( shes a lab not a cocker ) after she was having weight  problems,    :roll: so we took her off Autarky.  

Weve noticed a big difference in her already.  :D                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline PennyB

Burns
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 09:42:35 AM »
My two are now on Burns minibites (they prefer small scrunchy things rather than large bite stuff) and they love it.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!