Author Topic: Frontline spot on and worming  (Read 1281 times)

Offline KellyP

• Site Member
    • http://www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
Frontline spot on and worming
« on: February 23, 2004, 07:28:40 PM »
Millie is due her monthly 'spot on' treatment today - however, with us getting the new puppy on Friday I am wondering whether we should wait until next weekend and do them both together? Or is it better to treat Millie now and then treat the pup when she comes?
Can we use normal frontline spot on on an 8 week old pup?

Also, we are currently worming Mille every 4 months (mainly because she is a little grot, forever eating and rolling in stuff she shouldn't - yuck!) so, should we now worm her as often as the puppy? or just worm the pup and leave Millie on her 4 monthly rota?

TIA                    
Kelly, Tristian, Millie & Jenni (double woof!)

www.millies-website.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Frontline spot on and worming
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2004, 07:59:23 PM »
Only 4 more sleeps :D  I'm not jealous at all :wink:  I just stuck to the same routine when each of my pups came - ie gave the older one(s) their flea treatment and worming treatment when due and then gave the pup(s)theirs when they were due. I just stuck to worming the older ones every 3 months even when the pup was being done every month.  In saying that, I seem to have synchronised them so that they all get their Advantage on the 1st of every month - think I made a boo boo somewhere :roll:  :lol:                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)