Author Topic: Tripe - where can I buy it!  (Read 1382 times)

Offline gerry

• Site Member
Tripe - where can I buy it!
« on: February 24, 2004, 12:56:13 PM »
Gilly

Where do you get this tripe stuff from!  It sounds like the miracle I need for Rigsby (although he does actually cry for lightly fried lambs liver mixed with his dry food - I keep thinking though that I'm pushing my luck and soon he'll just start to sniff and walk off again!).  It would be great to have an alternative, also interesting to see you are feeding Butty on Nature Diet - I tried this the other day and Rigsby ate the lot.  I think our two would make a lovely couple!

Gerry and "I'm not eating that muck" Rigsby                    

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 01:16:31 PM »
Hi Gerry

You should be able to get frozen packets of Tripe from a Pets at Home. My three go mad for frozen tripe and now I've got another Freezer I'll be buying them some.  They also love the NatureDiet and do a little dance when they know it is on the menu.

HTH                    
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 03:36:13 PM »
Hi Gerry

Dessie is right you can buy PrizeChoice Tripe (AMP) from Pets At home and it costs 58 pence per packet, here is the link to the website if you want to read a bit more about it. www.prizechoice.co.uk
Another good one to try which you can get from Pets at Home is Naturediet about the same cost per packet as the AMP www.nature-diet.co.uk/ Hope this helps.

Gilly