Author Topic: met a sable  (Read 774 times)

Offline Ian Wright

• Grace
    • Cages
met a sable
« on: June 05, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »
Met a lovely Sable today the first one i have ever seen her name was Fraya (sp) and the lady had a second cocker named lila or lilic ? If you are the lady i met your dogs are  :luv: :luv: :luv: i do regret asking if she was a member of col  >:D i am now in Barmouth for the rest of the week so will be cocker spotting  ;)
Amazing Grace Jalankiu    5/9/2009 18/5/2022

Offline Ian Wright

• Grace
    • Cages
Re: met a sable
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »
no one going to own up to owning this  :luv: :luv: sable cocker  :005: i want one i would of loved to of know where she had got her from i think she said there are 3 sable breeders one in Chester  :huh:
Amazing Grace Jalankiu    5/9/2009 18/5/2022

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 09:25:13 AM »
There are lots of breeders producing sable now Ian so the sable you saw could have come from anywhere really ;) A few years ago, yes there were only a handful of sable breeders but now lots have jumped on the bandwagon, some genuine but sadly some only interested in the money they can get from a supposedly "rare" colour.
Jane

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:15:16 PM »
agree with Jane i remember when chocolate cockers were rare and they seem to be popping up on alot of these sites selling now and now its going to be sables
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy