Author Topic: IS this fair  (Read 5614 times)

Offline hle

• Site Member
Re: IS this fair
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2007, 10:50:01 PM »
I have to agree' what's done is done and now you can concentrate on giving your pup the best. This site is brilliant, always some kind soul to help with all sorts of queries. It has become a lifeline for me. Hope you find as much advice and encouragement as I have.

Merry Christmas to all.

Offline GailyK81

• Donator
  • My Beautiful boy Shadow
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2007, 11:06:24 PM »
I have to wonder about this thread.  We told our breeser we could not collect shadow on 8 weeks and would need to wait a few days due to OH work etc this was not a problem and never was extra money ever mentioned, i fact the breeder was quite happy because all the pups would no be leaving at once and she could wean herself off them gradually as she loved them and did not really ant them to go.

Offline Annie's Mum

• Donator
  • Annie Cocker & Maisie Cav
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 12:10:40 AM »
Our breeder kept Annie till nearly 12 weeks for us..sh was just so happy Annie was coming to us..( we have  Cavvy who we took over several times) she was happy Annie was coming to a home that had another dog ...we didnt pay anything extra...that really touched me that she was only interested in Annies future  :luv:
Sarah owned by Maisie & Annie

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 08:21:14 AM »
As Neil will have his pup home now, I'll close this thread as I think all that can be said has been said ;)
Jane