Author Topic: new member/new puppy  (Read 1284 times)

Offline gillian

• Site Member
new member/new puppy
« on: April 02, 2004, 04:03:56 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I've been a lurker for a wee while but i thought i'd finally introduce myself and our blue roan Megan. She's about 6 months old and we've had her since she was 16 weeks old.
We used to have a golden cocker spaniel that unfortunately passed away aged 14 about 18 months ago and it was only lately that we could actually think about getting another pet, but we are so glad that we did, Megan really is a little treasure.
I'll try and post a picture of Megan in the gallery soon. Love all the pictures of your beautiful pets.

Gill & Megan x                    

scoobie

new member/new puppy
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 04:28:04 PM »
Hi Gill and Megan welcome to COL everyone is really friendly here.
Little megan sounds gorgeous ..sorry to hear about your golden cocker I bet he/she was as equally lovely as well. My blue roan is 4 and a half now time goes so quick he was 4 and a half months when we got him he is my little treasure too
bye for now from Edith and scoobie                    

Offline Lindaphills

• Site Member
new member/new puppy
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 09:35:01 PM »
Hello Gillian and welcome to COL.

I have Jess who is nearly 8 mnths golden cocker.  This site is really friendly and invaluable for help and advice :lol:  :lol:
You won't get much housework done though :shock:  :lol:  :!:

Best wishes
Linda and Jess                    
Linda, Jess and baby Jimmy
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laura

• Site Member
new member/new puppy
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 09:14:54 AM »
Hello Gill and Megan

Brogan and I are fairly new here as well - I have only recently found the nerve to put in my 2 penneth on this site - but have also lurked in the background using all the fantastic advice on here -  Brogan turned 8 months 29th March.  He is an orange roan.

We are also in Fife - at Leuchars - we frequent Tentsmuir Forest and beach regularily - do you ever go down there?  Will be getting my season ticket on my next visit.  

Seems to be an abundance of Cockers by us at the moment - its great :D

Haven't looked through the gallery recently - look forward to seeing a pic                    
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
new member/new puppy
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 10:44:59 AM »
Oooh another Gill :D  Welcome to COL. I have a gold, an orange roan and a black. Look forward to seeing pics of Megan. Glad to hear she has brought happiness back to your home :)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline gillian

• Site Member
new member/new puppy
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 02:23:22 PM »
Laura

I've not been up to Tentsmuir for years. I'm in Leven so i regularly take Megan along the beach there, she loves it. She fell in a rock pool at the weekend, she didn't realise the depth when she was sniffing around  :lol:

Thanks for replying everyone. Makes me feel most welcome.

Gill & Megan                    

Offline padfoot

• Site Member
new member/new puppy
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 03:04:23 PM »
Hi Gill and Megan  :D
I'm glad you had another dog after recovering from the pain of losing your previous cocker.
I'm kelly, I have a golden cocker Toby who is 8 mths, also have an English Setter Millie (almost 4) , a cat and three children.
Kelly xx