Author Topic: Woo Hoo! Puppy Classes Are Booked!  (Read 437 times)

Offline t1gg3er

• Donator
  • Darby & Dexter
Woo Hoo! Puppy Classes Are Booked!
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »
I'm soooo excited!  We had some 1-2-1 obedience training booked to start 8th Nov with both our girls but that will be delayed to the end of Nov now as we've booked Mindy in to be spayed on 7th.

Rather than leave it so late with Darby, I've just booked a course of 6 puppy classes.  We need to go on Saturday to watch a session, sign-up & show vaccination details then Darby comes with us the following week. She'll be 12.5 weeks when she goes.  I can't wait!

Better get practicing with her on a lead quick - she's learnt really quickly with 'sit' & 'down' but unfortunately, she seems to think the lead is for her to hold, not me!
Vanessa, Rob, Boys & Doglets
x

Offline johndoran

• Site Member
Re: Woo Hoo! Puppy Classes Are Booked!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 10:23:49 PM »
Oh Bonnie Boo just loved her puppy classes specially the bit where the lady had all the pupps off the lead and it turned into one big play.
im convinced that this helped with her attitude to all other dogs she meets now she just loves them all and wants to play
Bonnie Boo -A heartbeat at my feet

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:31 PM »
I'm soooo excited!  We had some 1-2-1 obedience training booked to start 8th Nov with both our girls but that will be delayed to the end of Nov now as we've booked Mindy in to be spayed on 7th.

Rather than leave it so late with Darby, I've just booked a course of 6 puppy classes.  We need to go on Saturday to watch a session, sign-up & show vaccination details then Darby comes with us the following week. She'll be 12.5 weeks when she goes.  I can't wait!

Better get practicing with her on a lead quick - she's learnt really quickly with 'sit' & 'down' but unfortunately, she seems to think the lead is for her to hold, not me!

What a coincidence, I booked Katie into be spayed on the same day, 7th November, I have a chap lives in the flat below me with an entire curly coated retriever (big bloomin pooch) and as I don't want anything happening to Katie, I decided to get her 'done ' soon as the vet said it was ok.

I must be pretty lucky down this way, I was able to get Katie  into puppy classes pretty well as soon as she had her jabs (mind you I do look after the T bar at the club we attend  :005: ;))
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline t1gg3er

• Donator
  • Darby & Dexter
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 11:10:40 PM »
(mind you I do look after the T bar at the club we attend  :005: ;))

Hmmm...  I can see how that would be useful  :005:
Vanessa, Rob, Boys & Doglets
x