Author Topic: Fussy eater! Best wet food??  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
Re: Fussy eater! Best wet food??
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 12:26:38 AM »
I have recently found a new (to me anyhow) wet food called Natures Deli, it is made in GB by Petello and is very similar in composition to F/Glade (Hypoallergenic, Wheat & Dairy free etc). It comes in 400g trays and I mix some of the Turkey/Rice/Sage recipe in with the Wainwrights Turkey and Rice, seems to go down well. The recipes are limited and most seem to have chicken in except the Turkey or Salmon. Here's their website in case anyone is interested.

https://www.petproducts.co.uk/manufacturer/petello
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Turnwood11

Re: Fussy eater! Best wet food??
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 02:26:52 PM »
I’m a bit late to this but thought I’d reply.  My Finlay is just the same and always has been (he’s 7 and a half now). He’s been on all sorts of premium/organic kibble.  When it’s new he loves it but after a month or so he’s bored and point blank refuses to eat it.  He will, however, have all the treats under the sun and any human food he can steal!  When we place it down he looks at us like we’re poisoning him, picks bits up and either spits it back out or eventually gingerly eats it like his teeth are really sore.  They’re not sore when he’s chomping in to something he enjoys so I can’t fathom it.  He was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy so he’s now been placed on a low protein diet - Chappie original would you believe it with laughing dog mixer meal.  I also add various suitable steamed veg. So far he loves it and scoffs it down with licked lips afterwards.  I’m waiting for the time when he gets bored again...  Good luck with your boy - I hope you find something that tickles his fancy.