Author Topic: Enforced seperation  (Read 6979 times)

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
Re: Enforced seperation
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2021, 03:24:11 PM »
Oh goodness Ian what a shock....glad you are on the mend.

You sound like me when rushed into hospital about 8 years ago.....was more worried about Ollie missing me as he has always been like velcro with me.

When I was unhooked I went down to car park and had a cuddle and short reunion cocker kisses a plenty and we were both reassured, sadly covid will have put that sort of thing on hold.

I am certain Eze will be 100 per cent the same when you are home - hoping it is soon

All the best from me and Ols
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline ips

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 04:43:19 PM »
Oh goodness Ian what a shock....glad you are on the mend.

You sound like me when rushed into hospital about 8 years ago.....was more worried about Ollie missing me as he has always been like velcro with me.

When I was unhooked I went down to car park and had a cuddle and short reunion cocker kisses a plenty and we were both reassured, sadly covid will have put that sort of thing on hold.

I am certain Eze will be 100 per cent the same when you are home - hoping it is soon

All the best from me and Ols

Many thanks 👍🙏
Muddling along in the hope that one day it all makes sense.

Offline ips

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 04:48:41 PM »
I am genuinely touched by all the well wishes sent my way by my COL friends, I truly appreciate it. It's been a heck of a two weeks, I had to have a very unpleasant procedure this morning but all went well, I am hopeful to be home for weekend but nothing certain yet. Will keep you posted, many thanks once again 🙏🙏

Offline JohnMcL

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2021, 10:23:17 AM »
Hi, that’s brilliant news, really glad it went well. It sounds like you’ve had a terrifying two weeks. I am so hoping to read that you get home this weekend and are not in too much pain. I suspect you’ll have a very excited Eze leaping all over you and then the mandatory face wash!

John

Offline ips

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2021, 11:10:47 AM »
Thanks John
Gutted, not going home hopefully Monday, the wife is in bits......  😢

Offline JohnMcL

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2021, 06:00:50 PM »
Bad news. Nothing is going to comfort her until you’re home. It’s only a few days BUT they are going to drag. Is there much to do in there and can wifey visit? I’m not sure what the hospital rules are since Covid.
Hopefully you find out early on Monday morning.

John.

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2021, 06:56:24 PM »
Ooo wow Ian, glad to hear you are on the mend

I am sure Eze will welcome you back home with cocker kisses

Speedy recovery x x

Offline ips

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2021, 07:08:38 PM »
Bad news. Nothing is going to comfort her until you’re home. It’s only a few days BUT they are going to drag. Is there much to do in there and can wifey visit? I’m not sure what the hospital rules are since Covid.
Hopefully you find out early on Monday morning.

John.

No visitors but she drops clean clothing and goodies off at ward entrance every few days, no TV but that's ok cos it's rubbish so spent most of the time just thinking and planning the future and what's app wife, daughter and a few friends....

Offline ips

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
Ooo wow Ian, glad to hear you are on the mend

I am sure Eze will welcome you back home with cocker kisses

Speedy recovery x x

Thank you 🙏

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2021, 08:34:00 AM »
Just a note to say that I’m aware Ian is now back at home and I suspect is a) puppy blocked from using technology to pop an update on here, b) more than a little tired from his stay in hospital plus needing to recover and c) spending some much needed time with his wife and daughter.

Get well soon, Ian and please pop an update on for all of us when you can,

Jayne

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2021, 11:34:45 AM »
Thanks for the update Jayne! If you’re in contact then wish him well from all of us here,  looking forward to hearing from him and Eze sometime soon!  :luv:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2021, 03:19:42 PM »
I too have been thinking of Ian....thank you for the update and pass on his mates at COL best wishes, and do what the Dr and the Mrs says :005:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline ips

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2021, 07:18:31 PM »

UPDATE
thank you so much for everyone's concern and best wishes it really has made a difference to me. On getting home eze went mad for a bit but then slept for most of the afternoon, evening, night and most of today. Apparently she has been spending more time than usual in her crate while I have been away plus sitting in the hallway staring into space, presumably unsettled generally and not relaxing at all, one assumes that on my return she gave a sigh of relief and relaxed to the degree of getting some serious sleep in....lol.

As for me I am pleased to be home however I have a long recovery hopefully to full health (your God or God's willing) fyi long story short I contracted a quite rare respiratory illness (not covid, or smoking related) and was actually more unwell than I realised according to my consultant. It was all rather scarey and I am man enough to admit so, ten days on oxygen 15 days in hospital ain't no fun.....picture from just now, I still look rough but at least I am home 😁🙏

https://ibb.co/XLh13fr

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2021, 09:15:53 PM »
Glad to have you back Ian, sounds like you‘ve been through the mill!! Eze looks as if she‘s taken up the position of chief carer now :luv: bless her! Take it ezy (scuse the pun :lol2:) look after yourself and remember to pop in every now and again for your regular dose of our COL cure!!
Fingers crossed you‘ll be fit again soon!  :bigarmhug:

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2021, 09:23:10 PM »
Thanks for the update, glad things are going well

Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.