Author Topic: Return  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Kimberley

• Site Member
Return
« on: July 15, 2021, 10:44:57 PM »
I've been missing for a while, but I'm back again guess I can't keep away from this lovely site.  Last year was a absolute nightmare losing three of my well loved spaniels, Charlie Feb, Coco August and Ivy December. 2020 has been very cruel. I was left with my 2 years old working cocker that was traumatised by the fact he'd lost his pals. His confidence levels just plummeted. I have just managed to rescue a sweet little golden girl who is two months younger than my lad. Two weeks together and all is well. I hope to rekindle old friendships and make new friends along the way. Parker and Annabelle say Hi
Kim is owned by Coco, Breeze the Cockers and Charlie the (failed foster)Cavi

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Return
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 06:57:13 AM »
Hi and welcome back! Sorry to hear about your losses, and all so close together.
So glad you now have Annabelle to help heal your hearts, looking forward to hearing more about her.
I‘m Jayne by the way, I don‘t think we‘ve „met“ here on COL before ? I joined in 2016, my little fella, Humphrey, is now six and I live in Germany. :D

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 09:51:00 AM »
Hello and welcome back, sorry to read of your sad losses and happy to read of the new addition. :D

I have Minstrel (the roan) and Branston who at 8 and 7 years respectively keep me active.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 08:24:04 AM »
Hi and welcome back, sorry to hear of your losses so close together  :luv I thought I had lost mine close together cocker in May 19 and lab in August 20

Poor Parker, glad he now has Annabelle and all going well.

We said no more dogs - ooo how my life was without a dog was horrible so eventually managed to get Ash my golden cockerdile

Just off to take her to the river for a swim before it gets too hot

Have a great day everyone and keep this fur babies cool 😎