Cocker Activities > Other Activities

Happy dogs in a time of madness

(1/2) > >>

Finvarra:
Just overdosed on all the day's videos of Crufts, a perfect antidote to all the horrible things going on in the world. Loved all the agility, the naughty rescue agility dogs behaving badly, the mad flyball, all those gorgeous animals and their owners, some good health advice and advances in getting stolen dogs given a status other than just property. All those beautiful hounds, I just sit there saying, I love a greyhound, a whippet, a dachshund, a wolfhound, a deerhound………etc etc. Sadly the Scotty didn't get picked, but did you see the Irish terrier that won the group? I could see him propping up,the bar with a pint of Guinness, looking for a fight. My favourite day, hounds and terriers.
Cockers on Sunday folks. (I do like a Gordon though).
A lovely few hours of sanity - dogs enjoying themselves. I could bring them all home 💖
Lesley 🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

bizzylizzy:
Sounds like the pefect way to lift the spirits at the moment! I forgot all about it, I‘ve got no UK TV reception here but no doubt Youtube will have the highlights, so I think I‘ll treat myself to some binge viewing this evening ,  :luv:
Enjoy your weekend!  ;)
 :luv: :luv: xx

Jaysmumagain:
Jayne it is live on there Youtube channel overseas https://www.crufts.org.uk/show-information/how-to-watch-crufts

Think the ECS are sometime on Sunday - hopefully someone will give you a time so you can watch.

bizzylizzy:
Thanks Julie, have pm‘d you! Xx

phoenix:
I laughed at the idea of the Irish terrier on the pub , looking for a fight!   Great respect needed for big terriers,  too single minded to be suitable for police dog work. I’m surprised there aren’t scuffles in the show ring!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version