Author Topic: Two 5 week old cocker pups put to sleep this morning  (Read 5606 times)

Offline Joyce

• Site Member
Re: Two 5 week old cocker pups put to sleep this morning
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2011, 05:10:39 PM »
Excuse me but I am anything but bad mannered just very passionate about our breed an anybody that knows me will tell you, I to would like to talk to the breeder and have her explain, maybe she is a COL and can explain on this thread, why?

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »
I'm not suggesting at all that you're rude, just your use of capital letters is seen as shouting (and therefore rude) on internet forums  ;)

Of course we'd welcome it if the breeder was on COL and would like to put their side of the story across. 

In case anyone thinks we know who the breeder is and that we're protecting them - we don't and we're not  :shades:
helen & jarvis x

Offline doughy

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2011, 05:35:51 PM »
i had an old english sheepdog called Bear that was deaf so i learnt some hand signals it took time and patience but he understood, he was the most loving gentleless dog you could wish for !

Offline Colin

• Administrator
  • Stevie
    • Jimmy Misty & Stevie Videos
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2011, 07:22:05 PM »
This is nothing to do with COL and I'm not sure why certain people are trying to involve us in it elsewhere. We don't know the full story. We don't know who the breeder is. We don't have an 'official' COL line on what 'we' think about it. Without the full facts it's all just speculation verging on tittle-tattle. Please keep COL out of it , thanks.

Thread locked.