Author Topic: Thinking of all my Cocker Friends  (Read 1710 times)

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
Thinking of all my Cocker Friends
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:29:39 PM »
Hello everyone,

With the worry about what is happening right now with this dreadful virus and most of us all being in lock down
and also the thought of what would happen to our beloved dogs if the worst happened.  Made me stop and think about how great
everyone on here is to each other when advice and help is needed. " Always there, " must be the motto of CockersOnline
So my cocker friends Please Stay Safe and sending you all Big Hugs from myself and Meg's

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Re: Thinking of all my Cocker Friends
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 11:34:24 AM »
Hi Honeysmum! Its nice to hear from you again!! Yes indeed, you‘re so right, its wonderful how how there‘s always someone available on  COL to offer a shoulder or give a bit of advice and this week has been no exception. Positivity is the best way to beat this thing and with the amount that we lot give out, I have no doubts that we‘ll succeed!! Stay safe, healthy and keep smiling everyone - Our Cockers  Need  us!! ( I need an emjoi of Kitchener !!)
 :luv:

Offline Mari

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 12:41:52 PM »
Cocker people are good people  :luv: This site is a lovely place to get support and positivity, I agree!

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 01:16:23 PM »
Well hello my friend Val

How are you hubby and little Meg....you are right we try to keep supporting each other and a few of us are posting each day and when we can.

I am ok so far and Ollie is just as always...he is 12 now and still as stroppy as ever....numero uno in the house.

Try and keep in touch, it's good to hear from you

Julie
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 08:29:50 PM »
Hello Julie,

Both Hubby and I are fine, Meg is just Meg, no further forward with her ever being able to go out,
 she just freezes if you get her lead out, so we have decided that we will not put her through the worry,
 but she is just so happy running around the house barking and loves the garden,a right little sun worshiper,  can't believe it
 will be 5 years on the 2nd of April since we went and collected her fro M.T. she is my shadow We love her to bits,
 Glad to hear Ollie is fine and well
 Take care

Val & Meg

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 09:48:01 PM »
Lovely to hear from you, I think of Meg often, she is such a poppet.  If you are ok with her not going on walks, then why stress about it.  Meg is happy and loved, well cared for and able to be herself.  My idea of bliss. xx