Author Topic: Dog Jumpers. Knitting Pattern  (Read 9643 times)

Offline x Denise x

• Molly & Joey
Re: Dog Jumpers. Knitting Pattern
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 06:47:18 PM »
i cant knit.... :embarassed:

Me either :005: Luckily, my nan is a super knitter so got her to knit a few dog jumpers for the dog rescue, here's Toby modelling one (it was a large so abit too big for him :005:)

I think  this is the pattern i have  my joey has a blue one just like this and Molly has the same but in Red.  Your dog look lovely in it x

Offline x Denise x

• Molly & Joey
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 06:49:43 PM »
I Have had lots of people asking for this i have emailed a few on . Would it be easier if i got it up here for eveyone  to take a copy ? will need some one to do it for me as im new and dont get the photo bucket thing yet.  Happy to e mail to anyone. Denise

Offline grracee

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 08:00:40 PM »
Yep, it's the same pattern Denise ;) :D Great jumpers!

Offline x Denise x

• Molly & Joey
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »
although i can usually knit ok i had trouble with the increase and decrease and still keeping in pattern, :huh: so i just kept mine knit row pearl row and rib when needed. i also folded my collar over and stitched it down .  I was knitting a few for a rescue. But then a few friends asked for them and i made nice new ones for molly and joey.

Offline LottieLu

• Maisie ♡
    • Working Glass Jewellery
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »
These look brilliant. My knitting is pants but I know a lady who does, so  :005:. Thank you for posting the pattern.

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 09:09:54 PM »
I've removed the post showing the pattern because knitting patterns are subject to copyright and although this one wasn't being sold my understanding is that it could still potentially be an infringement of copyright. Apologies for having to do that and if anybody out there understands copyright law and knows different please let me know.

It's possible to download the pattern from the Battersea website. I haven't posted the link because Microsoft came up with a warning message about the file. I opened it anyway and nothing bad has happened to my computer so far ph34r

I found the link by googling Battersea dog coat knitting pattern.

Offline Sherlock

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »
Yay, I've just seen this, thanks for posting it! I had a quick look online for free dog jumper knitting patterns yesterday so I can make one for Christmas, but all the patterns I could find where using circular needles, which I don't know how to use!  :embarassed:
This pattern looks great  :D

Offline x Denise x

• Molly & Joey
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
Glad you liked it hope you got it before they removed it. Barhhh humbug