Author Topic: Working Cocker Spaniel Agility Team  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Workingcocker

• Site Member
Working Cocker Spaniel Agility Team
« on: February 19, 2007, 02:54:56 PM »
Hi,

Im hoping to put together a working cocker spaniel team for team DASH. If you are interested please contact me ASAP as entries close tomorrow for first event at Wallingford.
Wcs need to be medium size!

Sarah
/Users/sarah/Desktop/IMG_1839.JPG

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Re: Working Cocker Spaniel Agility Team
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:46:54 PM »
Sarah I have removed your duplicate post on this subject. Please only post the once. Don't start duplicate threads on the same subject ;)

Thanks
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:17:08 AM »
Wish that I could but until tonight I will not know whether my little girl is small or medium as our club are hosting  measuring session. But Wallingford does not actually close till the 27th Feb so there is another week.

Spice is the original 35cm dog and on test measures if relaxed is small if excited will tip it - so although would love to (if you would accept a very quick but a little erratic baby) can not tell you in time whether she will be the right size to compete with you - if wanted. (Spice is only 18 months just before CHippenham)

Am not sure if your cocker is small or medium so not sure what size she would need to be to be eligible!!

If you have not made a complete team then feel free to PM and I will let you know her size but not to worry if you arelooking for more experience or can find someone who knows that they are eligbile.

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 10:44:14 AM »
My Billy is medium and 1/4 working cocker.  Not sure if we will be at the same shows, but happy to make up a team if we are.

Rosie, best of luck with the measuring. After the experience I had with Ted I don't envy anyone having to get a borderline dog measured  :-\   

Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 01:26:54 PM »
my compeiting worker is large :'( so we can't come.
Dobbie is medium but only just started so not worth the long drive down for him to wonder off when he smells a burger ;)

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy