Author Topic: Bella at agility last night  (Read 2052 times)

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
Bella at agility last night
« on: April 04, 2007, 10:36:53 AM »
Our classes have just moved back to Tuesday evenings now that it's light again, and before we left the house last night Ali got Bella all over-excited by saying "Bella - AGILITY, JUMP, TUNNEL, WEEEEEEAVE!!!". Well Bella as a result was like a little wound up spring, making little "are we there yet" noises on the way down the A2  :lol:

We got there and because they've changed the class round a bit there are now 3 mini's - Bella, a King Charles and a mini poodle (and 3 border collies). Bella was sooooo excited that I decided I'd take the bull by the horns and try and do a really quick round with her (it was a nice easy circuit to start with). She picked up so much speed that when she went over the A-frame she did this:

I didn't get to see it unfortunately but heard the exclamations from everyone else, apparently she just seemed to launch herself off the top of it and they all thought she looked very cute - Bella was fine and dandy and didn't seem worried at all by her brief excursion as a gliding cocker  :lol: - I told everyone she was just trying out her ears....  :005:

She loves the class soooooo much it's just a complete pleasure taking her.  :luv:
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline PennyB

Re: Bella at agility last night
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
Ruby's done the flying/gliding cocker routine over the seasaw before now when she's hurtled round :005:
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Cob-Web

• Inactive
  • To err is human, to forgive, canine
    • Walking on Wight Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »
Wow, go Bella  :D  There is a rottie in our class that does that occasionally.....she is definitely NOT aerodynamic  :005:
Enrich your life with an Oldie!
Oldies Club

Offline Cockerlove

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
Awww.  :luv: Just the kind of thing you wish someone was recording!!
Ask not what your cocker can do for you, but ask what you can do for your cocker!!

Offline sportsmonki

• Site Member
  • Storm
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 02:07:20 PM »
 :005: Awww...fab!  Brilliant that she enjoys agility so much.  i would have loved to see her hurtling round the course with so much enthusiasm!  :shades:

Offline Spangle

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 03:40:53 PM »
 :lol: Bless her! Would have liked to have seen that!!  :D
Rachel, Sophie, Billy, Ted, Bonnie & Sammy xxxx

Offline winewood

• Donator
  • Now in Italy
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 02:47:49 AM »
Flying cockers :005: I've seen that before, :o Indi has done the same also tried to launch herself into space from the large see saw it's better off sometimes not to see I think my heart stopped when she threw herself into the air from the see saw and yes they do bounce and its hard not to react :'( run over pick her up and ask are you OK :lol: the instructors just made me get her to do it again this time properly.
Well done Bella true to the cocker spirit, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT EVEN FLY :005: :005:
Owned and trained by two mad cockers

Offline Emz

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 04:38:03 AM »
Aww bless  :luv: Sounds like something you would see on "you've been framed"  :005:
Glad she was unscathed  :D

Offline PennyB

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 09:39:23 AM »
Flying cockers :005: I've seen that before, :o Indi has done the same also tried to launch herself into space from the large see saw it's better off sometimes not to see I think my heart stopped when she threw herself into the air from the see saw and yes they do bounce and its hard not to react :'( run over pick her up and ask are you OK :lol: the instructors just made me get her to do it again this time properly.

It is heart stopping isn't it --- Ruby just got up and flew over the next jump when she did this (Wilf's more of a wuss as when he did agility and hurt himself he wouldn't do it again)

Make a great action pic though ph34r
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!