Author Topic: Whos going to Wye Valley at Weekend for Agility & will u be wearing your badge?  (Read 797 times)

Offline Freckle

Subject says it all!

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Me! I will be there with Roxy (Red Cocker), Rio (Blue Roan and Tan Cocker), Penny (Lab X) and Zara (Papillon). So should be fairly easy to spot!! I'll look out for you!  :D

Offline Rosie

• Site Member
I'll be at Wye Valley - scriming part the day on Gareth's agility ring - be prepared for a laugh when Spice runs as she absolutely adores Gareth (he runs the kennels where she stays) so she may just decide it is soooo much more fun to go and say hello to her hero.  I once saw gareth taking them back from the walk and she was trotting along just looking at him in an adoring fashion!! Spice is quite reserved around men but makes an exceiption for "Uncle" Gareth!!

Anyway back on topic do not have a COL badge but am easily recognisable! Will be surrounded by spaniels!

Rosie & 4 naughty cockers plus one!

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
I'll be at Wye Valley - scriming part the day on Gareth's agility ring - be prepared for a laugh when Spice runs as she absolutely adores Gareth (he runs the kennels where she stays) so she may just decide it is soooo much more fun to go and say hello to her hero.  I once saw gareth taking them back from the walk and she was trotting along just looking at him in an adoring fashion!! Spice is quite reserved around men but makes an exceiption for "Uncle" Gareth!!

Anyway back on topic do not have a COL badge but am easily recognisable! Will be surrounded by spaniels!

Great! Will be nice to meet you and Spice at last!  :D Roxy did a similar thing at the weekend - we belong to a shetland sheepdog training club (we're the only non shelties!!!), which means Roxy thinks she IS a sheltie  ph34r ::) :005: She goes buzerk when she sees shelties run and I made the mistake of running her straight after my trainer had run with her sheltie. So I put her in a sit wait at the start line, she did three jumps then ran off looking for her!! Little monkey! So now Dawn has to hide herself and her dog whenever Roxy is running!  :005:

Offline Freckle

See you there!

I am easily spotted - Freckle as my pic (as the name says!) and Trubs a manic little 10 month old black cocker who says bring it on.

If you dont see us you will hear me shouting at Freckle on the courses  :005: