Author Topic: Help with agility equipment  (Read 810 times)

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
Help with agility equipment
« on: August 16, 2009, 08:52:21 PM »
I've just come into a little bit of money so I'm looking at getting some agility equipment  :D. Looking through the internet I've come up with 2 jumps, 12 weave poles and a tyre jump for £86.98 (including delivery). The make is Trixie. I found some cheaper makes but they looked quite flimsy, maybe the extra money is worth it  :-\. Has anyone used this make or got any tips? Also how expensive are tunnels!!  :o. I have a titchy back garden so it has to be stuff I can fit into the back of a corsa van  :lol2:. I have lots of spare bits of wood and a carpenter for a boyfriend so hopefully with some nagging I may get some more jumps  :shades:.

Millie

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
Re: Help with agility equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 07:48:47 AM »
I've seen the ones you mean but still think they look flimsy!

Have you tried looking on the www.agilitynet.com site under the fleamarket section?  There are often second hand agility things for sale on there!
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:40:35 AM »
Don't know if you've got one already, but pets at home are doing a tunnel for £15.  They have some other agility stuff for the same price, but can't vouch for the quality.
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 03:11:53 PM »
Julie and Watson